JT says Phins woes trace to bad practise?....WOW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT says Phins woes trace to bad practise?....WOW

i say san antonio then.....i lived there in my younger years... nice town! I could visit my brother and nephews/nieces on a reg basis. :) 10th largest populated city.

San Antonio has a loyal basketball fan base, but those fans have been poached by the Cowboys for years. Having the Texans just a few hours away doesn't help matters either. Besides, San Antonio is not an attractive location for free agents. Their main attraction is an open sewer (the riverwalk), the women are fugly, and they've had a hard time selling out Spurs playoff games the last couple years. B-ball games are 20,000 people. Football we're talking 80K

San Antonio has a loyal basketball fan base, but those fans have been poached by the Cowboys for years. Having the Texans just a few hours away doesn't help matters either. Besides, San Antonio is not an attractive location for free agents. Their main attraction is an open sewer (the riverwalk), the women are fugly, and they've had a hard time selling out Spurs playoff games the last couple years. B-ball games are 20,000 people. Football we're talking 80K

the woman are fugly? thats rough....coming from a buffalo fan. lol

but no, women there are not fugly. in fact, the women there are hot! i know, i lived there. And you know another thing? the economy is good in san antone and its cheaper living there. And you know another thing? People who live in San Antone will support their local team regardless of Houston or Dallas.

And you know what? San Antone may have a smelly river, but people still go there to check it out. Its history! And you know what? free agents will go wherever there is 1) Money money money 2) Where a new environment will breeds winners 3) TExas is big enough for three teams and is a football meca

the woman are fugly? thats rough....coming from a buffalo fan. lol

but no, women there are not fugly. in fact, the women there are hot! i know, i lived there. And you know another thing? the economy is good in san antone and its cheaper living there. And you know another thing? People who live in San Antone will support their local team regardless of Houston or Dallas.

And you know what? San Antone may have a smelly river, but people still go there to check it out. Its history! And you know what? free agents will go wherever there is 1) Money money money 2) Where a new environment will breeds winners 3) TExas is big enough for three teams and is a football meca

[video=youtube;N7BscIAK4_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7BscIAK4_8[/video]

i think the fins should move out of Miami.
The fins aren't in Miami they are in davie
Miami is dade county
davie is broward county

Where ya think they should move the team Orlando, New haven, Connecticut
Alabama, Arkansas, Nevada, im trying to think of interesting places.. :p
Maybe Alaska so they can toughen up..

Back
Top Bottom