June 1st | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1st

QB, QB, and QB.

Wouldn't hurt to add a couple or WRs as well, as long as none of them are named after the city the Red Sox and patsies play in.

I could live with another Safety as well, but we have to dredge up some semblance of OFFENSE before we start thinking about playing prime-time games or being ranked higher than #30 in the Power Rankings.

Offense Wins. TRADE FOR A REAL QB

ItalianDolFan said:
yes we need a QB. The biggest mistake we made all draft was NOT signing Jason White. He was an undrafted free agent, and we took Brock Berlin instead. Jason White won a freakin Heisman Trophy, and we took Berlin instead??? Jason White has so much more potential!!

Heisman Trophy does not necessarily mean NFL star. White has serious injury issues, and even if he didnt...many (if not most) scouts felt he was a "system" QB that would not succeed in the NFL.

ItalianDolFan said:
yes we need a QB. The biggest mistake we made all draft was NOT signing Jason White. He was an undrafted free agent, and we took Brock Berlin instead. Jason White won a freakin Heisman Trophy, and we took Berlin instead??? Jason White has so much more potential!!

Jason White is just like Ken Dorsey,they both suck. Sometimes winning a Heisman doesn't really matter. Speaking of Ken is he still on the Niner's roster?

dolphingator said:
QB, QB, and QB.

Wouldn't hurt to add a couple or WRs as well, as long as none of them are named after the city the Red Sox and patsies play in.

I could live with another Safety as well, but we have to dredge up some semblance of OFFENSE before we start thinking about playing prime-time games or being ranked higher than #30 in the Power Rankings.

Ya good plan. Lets get Peyton Manning over here ASAP!:rolleyes:

Seriosuly tho, how many teams do you think have "real" QBs even avaiable for trade? My guess is 0....maybe 1 for a rediculous a price.

dolphingator said:
QB, QB, and QB.

Yes, let's just go pluck one off the franchise qb tree.:confused2 You're not going to find anything in the FA market that's a significant upgrade. In fact, that's how we ended up overspending for AJ. Remember Lucas? Gonna have to sink or swim with what we've got this year.

Back
Top Bottom