Junior is OK! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior is OK!

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
He was injured in the 4th, he was very upset. Walked off on his own power, and after the game he gave a head nod which looked like someone asked if he was OK, and he was saying yes!

Have you guys noticed how many times Jr is making a tackle with Zach, why couldn't Rodgers do that? And where's Greenwood, I know he much be doing something right, but how can Jr. be there all the time and not Greenwood.

Junior is still all hyped up on adrenaline, we wont know if he is completely okay until DW says something about him in the press conference

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Have you guys noticed how many times Jr is making a tackle with Zach, why couldn't Rodgers do that? And where's Greenwood, I know he much be doing something right, but how can Jr. be there all the time and not Greenwood.

Because greenwood is a strongside linebacker and everyone has different duties. Junior seau is a weakside linebacker and he is able to roam free around the field or cover someone coming off the backfield.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Seau was a monster today. 11 solo tackles.

GD!!! Is that accurate?!? Awesome. Has taco has an 11 tackle game yet?

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It looked like Seau had a really bad cramp in his leg. Good to see he's okay.

I don't think there's much more we could've wanted from that game... we won and came away with no injuries.

I believe Seau is alright.

He gave the little "Yeah, no big deal" type face at the end of the game. I'm just VERY suprised that the Giants shut down Ricky so well.

So actually after reading all these messages nobody really knows anything! They could have amputated his leg by now. HEE HEE j/k.

;)

Originally posted by JAGFISH
So actually after reading all these messages nobody really knows anything! They could have amputated his leg by now. HEE HEE j/k.

;)

And don't forget his arm. His staph infection could have worsened during the game too !
;)

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Seau was a monster today. 11 solo tackles.

Actually he had 13, I just read it in the Herald. Still why couldn't Rodgers do that, even when Zach made that tackle in the middle of the D, Jr. had the guy's leg tied up while Zach knocked him silly.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Actually he had 13, I just read it in the Herald. Still why couldn't Rodgers do that, even when Zach made that tackle in the middle of the D, Jr. had the guy's leg tied up while Zach knocked him silly.

Don't live in the past.

Just celebrate the fact that we had Seau for nothing and he just improves our D a lot.

I hoped he would provide that kind of impact he has greatly surpassed my expectations.

Back
Top Bottom