Junior is OK! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior is OK!

Originally posted by juniorseau55

Because greenwood is a strongside linebacker and everyone has different duties. Junior seau is a weakside linebacker and he is able to roam free around the field or cover someone coming off the backfield.

You know this is the exact same argument that was used when we had BOTH OLB's making zero plays! "I'ts the scheme, it's the scheme! That's why our OLB's make no plays"

Seau is a playmaker bottom line.... regardless of the scheme.
Rogers and Greenwood are not. Rogers is gone and Seau is here thankgoodness. Hopefully, Greenwood is capable of doing just enough, which at this point I think he is.

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
He was injured in the 4th, he was very upset. Walked off on his own power, and after the game he gave a head nod which looked like someone asked if he was OK, and he was saying yes!

I hope he is OK. We won't really know until tomorrow or Tuesday.
Seeing him laying on the turf was a little scary. Teams in today's NFL are 1 or 2 key injuries away from winning enough games to make the playoffs to nothing. Losing Seau would be a huge blow to our Defense.

Here's to Junior being OK! :drinkers:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

You know this is the exact same argument that was used when we had BOTH OLB's making zero plays! "I'ts the scheme, it's the scheme! That's why our OLB's make no plays"

Seau is a playmaker bottom line.... regardless of the scheme.
Rogers and Greenwood are not. Rogers is gone and Seau is here thankgoodness. Hopefully, Greenwood is capable of doing just enough, which at this point I think he is.

Thanks Trebiz, exactly my point. A good LB finds a way of being there and taking care of his responsibilities. Only once did I see Jr. take the wrong angle on deuce little popout run in the 2nd half, Jr. got himself blocked out of the play, but other than that, he was solid wether they ran to his side, the middle or the other side. Man I've seen him tackle more on Greenwood's side even more than Greenwood, today Jr. led the team in tackles, which is usually Zach's job according to how we play our scheme.

Greenwood has been playing alot better this year. He's only really missed one tackle he should of made. He's not on the field that often.

It was a cramp. havent you guys ever seen players with cramps before? u thnk its serious and then all of a sudden they are walking off the field.
has anyone ever had a leg cramp during serious sex? its the worst coitus interruptus you could ever want. ecstacy to severe pain in a hurry.:lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
It was a cramp. havent you guys ever seen players with cramps before? u thnk its serious and then all of a sudden they are walking off the field.
has anyone ever had a leg cramp during serious sex? its the worst coitus interruptus you could ever want. ecstacy to severe pain in a hurry.:lol:
Yeesh.:rolleyes: As every sexual athlete worth his bedpost notches knows, 1500mg of potassium per day is essential to preventing leg cramps at the wrong moments.

C'mon, brother, -- don't you have your training regimen down yet? :D

The way Seau was slamming his hand down into the ground while he was on the field of play, it at first appeared worse than it really was. Thank God there were no serious injuries to any of the players on either side.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Yeesh.:rolleyes: As every sexual athlete worth his bedpost notches knows, 1500mg of potassium per day is essential to preventing leg cramps at the wrong moments.

C'mon, brother, -- don't you have your training regimen down yet? :D

rookie...:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom