Junior Seau expected to return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Seau expected to return

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Awesome. I sure would love to hear that Boston took a pay cut.

Dudeman said:
still too much for a 36 year old dinosaur, they should've restructured to minimum salary
He sure played like a 36 year old dinosaur.

I dont get this move...

Lets bring back a 36 yearl old (whos done) to a rebuilding team so he can take a roster spot from a young guy who could actually contribute!

WTF...

Shifty187 said:
I dont get this move...

Lets bring back a 36 yearl old (whos done) to a rebuilding team so he can take a roster spot from a young guy who could actually contribute!

WTF...
Where did Saban say we were "rebuilding"? He is looking for players that can contribute. And whether Junior Seau is done or not is debatable.

Shifty187 said:
I dont get this move...

WTF...
thats why I made this comment....it'll take a spot away from Renauld Williams/Strother/Winston Taylor who maybe have a future as a solid backup

Dolphin1184 said:
Where did Saban say we were "rebuilding"? He is looking for players that can contribute. And whether Junior Seau is done or not is debatable.
its not like we are reloading.....Saban said he is looking to build a long term foundation, and Seau is not part of a long term plan

Yea and those backups you think have the experience of Seau? Seau is still the second best LB on the team.

great news for the fins. I understand the rebuilding phase people are talking about but thats not going to happen all in one season. He'll be replaced next year and that allows us to focus on other areas this year.

Dolphin1184 said:
We're a 4-12 team that has major holes at RB, LT, DT, C, QB, DE, S, P and maybe even CB if Surtain is traded! Lets not forget that we also play in the toughest division in the league!

We're rebuilding!

Back
Top Bottom