Junior Seau | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Seau

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
We've all been talking enough on the negative side and rightly so but I figured I'd talk about something positive I've seen all year.

Regardless of where we finish and how the Phins team plays as a whole I've found something that makes me even more excited to watch Dolphins football than I normally get.....
Junior Seau!

Does anyone else just love watching this guy use himself as a human wrecking ball all over the field????

I can't really say how much I respect this guy as a player from having watched him this year. Seau has a fire that burns in him to play the game. A fire that this team has lacked for many years IMO. What a motor this guy has and his aggressiveness make him a throwback player like Jack Lambert, Mike Singletary or Dick Butkus.... guys who would have played the game with the same emotion even if they were making just hundreds of dollars instead of millions. If I had known how great a player he was and just how fun he makes watching a team play defense I would have been following the Charger's games all these years. I feel bad for the Chargers fans having lost this guy but I sure hope he stays here a few more years for us to enjoy watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree also. Many, many fans of other teams think he sucks and is washed up. They have not been watching the Dolphins much this season. I honestly never even stick up for Junior when people say that because I think it is so ridiculous there is nothing to say.

I agree but I am worried about him next year. He could play at a supremely high level I just hope he realizes this and comes back.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
I just wish that all the other Fin players had his work ethic.

and played with his emotion and fire!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
this team is close and he knows it...he'll be back.

I hope you are right, however he thought that last year and he may not feel he has too many left. Conversely I dont know what warm weather team is closer to the SB as us. Especially with a kick a$$ defense.

Are you sure? What if the fins need to rebuild due to cap implications. Do you think he'd hang around through the growing pains or would he rather retire. He's had his revenge against the Chargers.

the team doesn't need to be overhauled...yet. the O needs some qaulity lineman and a solid vet/rookie QB combo. and 1 or 2 players on D. this years young backups will be better next year to give us some quality depth.

seau has 1 or 2 more good years left. he knows that. i just hope he does not give up at the end of this season.

Damn, these Bills fans just dont let it go, do they? First, they show up out of nowhere(Lmao), and then they're already on the "We're jealous of your talent, surely you will have cap problems" bandwagon they've been riding for how long now?

Teams that are "close" Tenn, Indy, NE, St Louis. Don't fool yourself

we might be surprised by how this team would respond to an emotional leader. someone who can give these guys focus and fundamentals...

then again, they may splinter. won't know till it happens.

Back
Top Bottom