Junior Seau | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Seau

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Damn, these Bills fans just dont let it go, do they? First, they show up out of nowhere(Lmao), and then they're already on the "We're jealous of your talent, surely you will have cap problems" bandwagon they've been riding for how long now?

What did I say that implied we're jealous of your talent? :huh:
the team doesn't need to be overhauled...yet. the O needs some qaulity lineman and a solid vet/rookie QB combo. and 1 or 2 players on D. this years young backups will be better next year to give us some quality depth.

What kind of quality vet qb , a couple of quality D and quality OL can you get with a negative salary cap next year? THat's a lot of shopping around.

The fins are not the only team that will be needing OL. The bills will be needing some and we have tons of $$$ next year. Spurrier is being retained by the deadskins and we know that Snyder will try to buy his way to the sb.

We are not that far off all we need is a new coaching staff, the offense needs a new line, (1) receiver to compliment chambers, and (1) real qb!! Calling Santa, come in Santa......................

Originally posted by T-Bone
We are not that far off all we need is a new coaching staff, the offense needs a new line, (1) receiver to compliment chambers, and (1) real qb!! Calling Santa, come in Santa......................

Like I said, Gilbride, MeShawn/ MeOwens, and what's wrong with Nails. You guys were big on the guy last year and the start of the season.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

too bad his enthusiasm and fire are not contagious.

No doubt, if everyone on the team had the same fire things may very well be different now.

I've NEVER worried about the salary cap and will not start worrying about it now. If there is one thing that Wannspiel have controlled very well its the salary cap.

No doubt, if everyone on the team had the same fire things may very well be different now.

B]True! things would be very different and we wouldn't be pessimistic Fins fans. [/B] Junior is very intense!!

Back
Top Bottom