Just a little FYI: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a little FYI:

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For all you NE haters, here are some stats from the two SB teams. I know most here hate the Pats and being Fin fans it's understanable. However try living in the Philly area for just a short time and soon your hate for the Pats will be just a distant memory. Here is why I hate the Eagles and their lucky,lucky fans. As much as I would love to go to the big game I'm glad we have not gotten there the way the Eagles did this year. The Odds were against the Pat's far more then the Eagles and the Pat's path to the SB took a much much tougher rd. I don't know you tell me what did the Eagles reAlly earn this year 4 wins against winning teams to go to the SB, THIS IS DISGUSTING.

If you are unfoutunate enough to live within a thousand miles of just one Eagle fan you'll undestand the contempt non Philly fans feel. I hate the Eagles and their obnoxious, unrealistic, enormously inflated egoistical fans. I have more use for a heaping pile of donkey crap then I do just one Feagle fan.

I hope and pray I get to see them crying in their soup after a long season of how great we are after a year of wins against 500. ball clubs. If you don't think the Eagles had an easy ride "as usual" just look at the the winning pct. of the team the Feagles faced this year all the way through the SB.

Just a little FYI:

Pats: W 14-2 Eagles: W 13-3

teams win/loss record: 118/122 diff:4 95/129 diff:34
team better then 500.: 9/ 5
teams under 500. : 6/ 10
wins against 500.+ : 8/ 2 ridiculous
Games played against 500. or less: 6/ 13

playoffs

NE gets: 12-4 Indy, 15-1 Pittsburgh Eagles get: 8-8 Minn.,11-5 Falcons
one rd one home./ both home

Now Tell me how hard was yet another Eagles schedule? Does anyone think they could of had an eaiser road then this ? But ot listen the Eagle fans they are awsome. Kinda hard not to be when your playin triple a college teams every week.

Dude, I live in Philly and I totally feel your pain. The best thing is to avoid all local media outlets and stop ruminating on it. The sooner the SB is over the better

The Eagles have a good D, and a Good coaching staff. Their Offense is not as good as it appears, and Mcnabb makes plays, but is not a top 5 QB, though many consider him the best, or one of. The NFC is a joke, the AFC is real football. I dislike the Pats, I can't stand them, but the truth is, they are a great football team. They will take care of the Eagles without a question.

FemaleFinFan said:
Dude, I live in Philly and I totally feel your pain. The best thing is to avoid all local media outlets and stop ruminating on it. The sooner the SB is over the better

I just want to make it clear that we may hate the Pat's but at least they had to earn a SB berth. Philly could have Fallen asleep half way through the season and made the SB. The Pats are a Dynasty and should be in the SB after seeing the final stats is it fair to say Philly goes to a SB by default?

All I have to say is that I am glad I moved from the Philly area back to Maryland this year. I hate the eagles and thier fans...they have to be the worst fans in the league. However being a Dolphins fan I REALLY hate the Patriots. Outside of division rivals the team I hate the most....is the Eagles. Living in Philly as a non eagles fan is annoying and irritating...and I'm an easy going guy. It takes a lot to bother me...but 9/10 EAgles fans suck. Every once in a while you'll find a decent one...

However with that said....I'll be rooting for the lesser of two evils in the Super Bowl. Go Philly!

I'm rooting for the ref's....myself. I could care less...if either one wins or loses. If it ain't Dolphins...it ain't NOTHING. GO Phins!

well, the NFC isn't as strong as the AFC....what do you want? On another note....they have gone to the NFC champ game what.....4 years now and finally won one. You don't get there 4 years in a row if you suck.

That said. I don't really know any Eagles fans but will be rooting for them cuz I HATE THE PATS!

Let's hope the Eagles pull off a miracle. If the Patriots win, they'll never ever let us forget that they once had a "dynasty" (And they'll enjoy reminding us that they're the only team in the AFC East with three Super Bowl championships). That dynasty talk will cease to exist if the Patriots lose this Super Bowl. If the Eagles win, so what?

Every Dolfan ought to be rooting for the Eagles.

Why not pull for Philly I guess after the eaisest road to the SB in NFL history you may as well finish it off with a win.

I don't like the Eagles cos the have TO but I don't wanna see the damn pats win again so I'm rooting for the eagles to win.

Ozzy rules!!

I live 1 hour and 30 minutes from Philly, and this area is awash in Eagles green. I too hate the Eagles with the same passion I hate the Bills. I was starting to lighten up a little bit because I do like Andy Reid and McNabb is a class act. But to get to the Bowl based on their sorry-a$$ schedule, then listen to their loudmouth fans (many of which have actually been somewhat humbled, at least the ones I know) pi$$es me off. Plus my next door neighbor is the world's large JACKA$$ and I have to listen to her (she's a freakin' half wit any way) squawking "Eagles Eagles" out her front door at me is too much. I hope the Patriots win 40 to nothing. I don't care about Patriots fans shooting their mouths off. They deserve to. They are an awesome team period that has done EVERYTHING right, whether it bothers us or not. The Eagles are bulls&%#.

I rate Philly, I picked an Eagles super bowl win before the season, and still think it will happen.

They have a very good QB, the 2nd best receiver in the league, and a good Oline. and they have a great secondary, the best safety tandem in the league, good young shut down corners. Kearse is great, Trotter has played very well.

As much as i wanted atlanta and pittsburgh to win last nite, i believe that the 2 best teams in the nfl are in the super bowl.

I hate the Pats and merely severely dislike the Eagles. Eagles fans have befouled my favorite sports bar in Rochester; next to Steelers fans (who may be good in Western PA, but in Rochester, they're SERIOUS bandwagon-jumpers), they're the most obnoxious people in the place, though the Patriots fan who was there last night trying to pick a fight with me was pretty bad.

Pats/Eagles...ugh...I'm seriously considering a "24: Season 3" marathon in lieu of the Super Bowl.

I'd go for the 24 marathon, did it with the first series - its the best way to watch it.

What a great show.

Squeeler fans are serious band wagon jumpers period. I live in central PA, and I HATE the Sqeelers. All year long all I heard was how great they were from there fickle fans, and how lousy My "Fish" were, but when I would ask them how many games did you watch last year when your team was 6-10? The response from 90% of this years die hard fans was the same " uh well uh last year they sucked. My team wasn't exactly great this year, but I missed the 2nd halfe of one game becouse i couldn't get off work. yeah Band wagon jumpers exist outside of Philly. There is a local radio station up here that covers the Squeeler games (Rcky 104.9) all season long there adds for this show said "Pittsburgh rocks and Philadelphia sucks" Yet everyone was calling into this same radio station and saying BOO HOO for the Squeelers, but at least we can root for the Eagles the other PA team! Its all part of the "home team mentality" what a bunch of MINDLESS DRONES. Yeah I'm glad I'm a PHINS fan.

Back
Top Bottom