Just dont know... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just dont know...

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
what i want to happen next weekend! Because i am a TRUE Dolfan and always will be... A HUGE part of me wants to kick the Jets butt because they are the Jets! Then another part of me wants to lose to possibily get a better draft selection since it dont matter if we win or lose anyway. What do you all think?

Originally posted by MissMeth
Then another part of me wants to lose to possibily get a better draft selection since it dont matter if we win or lose anyway.

Hell no!! It matters to me!! After getting swept by them every year 1998-2001, I want a sweep in the worst way!! I hate the Jets more than any other team!!

I want them to win b/c I don't want those classless Jets fans on this board talking smack like they always do!!!

Miss Meth.....I thought u told me your UM mates weren't coming out??????

what i want to happen next weekend! Because i am a TRUE Dolfan and always will be... A HUGE part of me wants to kick the Jets butt because they are the Jets! Then another part of me wants to lose to possibily get a better draft selection since it dont matter if we win or lose anyway. What do you all think?

Beating the Jets is much more valuable than ANY draft pick!
It allows me to live in S. Florida without having to be harrassed by Saprano look and talk-a-likes all year.

GO FINS!

I'll be there cheering them on and trying to stay out of provoked scuffles!

Whoop up on them Jets, because either way our pick will be in the middle.

Joe Nameth said that he wanted to kiss you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom