Just dont know... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just dont know...

Originally posted by Boomer
Miss Meth.....I thought u told me your UM mates weren't coming out??????

Dude, let it go! Every time you see a post from regardless of the topic you bring that up.

She just went off what her friends said, she can't be held responsible if they lied.

Trying to show everyone else how you were right just makes you look like a jerk to everyone else. She knows she was wrong already ok?

i know this is crazy late.. ive been busy working on the Orange Bowl. But i just want to make it clear that i would NEVER root against the Dolphins. Like i said, i want to kick the Jets butts. I was just contemplating the other side as many people already have. It doesnt make me a bad Phin fan. Believe me im the one always being positive and trying to make good out of bad with them. I am a dolfan till the day i die.

P.S. Boomer... as PhinsmissedFG stated (by the way phinsmissed.. thank you) i was going off what they said to me! Ive spoken to Kellen and he told me he changed his mind when they they lost to TN because he felt the team didnt have enough heart and after seeing Frank Gore get injured again he didnt want that to happen to him. I said i wasnt sure about Sean because the fact is... you NEVER know with Sean..lol. They are making the decisions that are best for them. Sean is going to go top 5 as is Kellen.. injury could ruin that so that is why they are going. Rubbing it in my face doesnt make any difference to me.. because your opinion and bragging means nothing to me.

Back
Top Bottom