"just everybody chill" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"just everybody chill"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
i dont know whats worse, us losing a friggin game to the texans or all the hype its created? So what we lost , get over it and move on. If you dont want to be a finfan anymore then just dont, i'm so tired of all this non-sense cause they lost. Anybody that watched the game know damm well why we lost , it was a team effort, just like when ya win , its a team effort. If we would have won the game, then what? Nobody would ?, but look at the hype now. Its stupid... Miami lost because they deserved to and if they win they deserve to. Thats it.

Okay I'm chilled. How about everybody else? I expected everybody to be pissed the night of the game and the day after, but this is just continuing. What do we have so far? A mess!
We've got nothing but trash for a team. We have a few fans who quit. One that even said he was burning his Fins Jersey's. People threatening physical violence. We have to fire Wanny and Bates. Cut Fiedler, Fletcher, Wade, Royals, Madison. Wayne has to retire and give up the team. JRS/Pro Player is crap with the infield. Oh yeah, we're not going to make the playoffs this year and we're losing to the Jets this week. But I'm chilled.

I'm fine. I laughed at 5:00 on Sunday..

I'm fine. I just hope the people who think we aren't going aynwhere stop watching so it puts them out of their misery.

I'm pretty well adjusted. Doesn't affect my life. But then again I have a "defeatist attitude" and therefore I'm not really a serious fan. :rolleyes2

We'll be ok. :)

Im actually surprised i got over it quickly......usually it'd take me quite a while to get over something like this....Im the type that looks at the glass 1/2 full.....

Through thick or thin,
I'll always be a Dolphin.

I am over it but.....

I will definitely get pissed again if they keep asking Fiedler to throw that out-route. The ball literally just hangs in the air. Even I could pick that off.

Theodore Roosevelt said "I dream of men who take the next step instead of worrying about the next thousand steps".

We need to take the next step! One game at a time!

Lets Go 'Phins!!!

Yeah I got of laughed my self after Brown kicked the winning field goal..I'm over it, it's now on to the Jets. I'm hearing that one of the Jets D-Lineman guaranteed a victory. Did anyone else here that ?

yeah i heard that also....someone needs to post that in the phins lockeroom, Im surprised the media didnt get all over this.

Corona683,

I guess the fact that Dave is doing the same things as last year pretty much sums up the discontent from the fans. Does this team look any different from last year other then the personell? I dont think so. The Fins have a lead in the fourth quarter, and lose the game AGAIN!

How many times do you need to see the same thing before it sinks in?
Dave stinks as a game planner, or lacks the ability to change the plan during the game ya'know, coach on the fly. Do you ever see Dave in a players face when they screw up? I haven't, I would be in their face saying... mess up again, and you wont see the field again. Fear is a motivator, Dave doen't scare anybody. BTW, what is this site for do you want everyone to think and say the same thing? How boring would that be? Some people just want to see this team win and when the team does not show improvement it's frustraiting, some just vent longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
even if you get over it, it'll always come back and sting when you look at the schedule.

Houston, L
@NY Jets, ?
Buffalo, ?
@NY Giants, ?

see what I mean...last year I felt the same way(only not as embarrassed) about the Jet and Chief game..Packer game too

Not suprising that a guy named "corona" is asking us to chill out. :cool:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Do you ever see Dave in a players face when they screw up? I haven't, I would be in their face saying... mess up again, and you wont see the field again. Fear is a motivator, Dave doen't scare anybody.

What good what that do?? How are you gonna threaten a guy like Sam Madison or Pat Surtain?? Jason Taylor?? Wade Smith?? How about Todd Wade?? Donald Lee is already at the bottom of the depth chart. You can't threaten to bench guys you can't replace. And there aren't a lot of quality replacements on this team. Empty threats don't do any good. I agree with the sentiment. But it isn't very plausible on this team.

I've seen Dave get on guys on the sidelines. Certainly it doesn't happen very often. But I've seen him chew people's azzes. So it is humanly possible. lol.

Back
Top Bottom