"just everybody chill" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"just everybody chill"

I was with my buddies over at my place watching all the games and clicking through our fantasy players trying to watch what they had done.. I did that for one reason and one reason only.. I thought for a fact Miami would win and Miami losing never crossed my mind.. In the 2nd half, when I saw Miami struggling, I bashed them so hard to all my buddies, they had a hard time believing I was still a Miami fan.. But of course, I still am.. When Kris Brown kicked the field goal through the uprights, I literally fell on the floor laughing so hard.. I called them every name in the book as well as "losers".. For about 30 minutes after the Miami game, I was still ripping them.. Reason is, I care about this team and care about this team doing so well and when they lost to them Texans, it just broke me down.. My TV ended up with a grease mark on the screen from the bread stick I threw at the screen :lol:

I'm expecting myself to do that alot this year way by the way Miami played on Sunday..

cd305,

i read in the sun sentinel that o-gun guaranteed victory, something like we will definitely not be 0-2 after this game.

if your 0-2 going into a game with Buffalo who will be 2-0 all the pressure in the world would be on the Phins to win. It would actually be a Must win cause you would be 3 games back and 2 division loses.

Originally posted by Spikes51
if your 0-2 going into a game with Buffalo who will be 2-0 all the pressure in the world would be on the Phins to win. It would actually be a Must win cause you would be 3 games back and 2 division loses.

It'll be pretty funny if we're both 1-1 going into the Buffartlo game.:lol: :lol:

Don't count your chickens big boy, Jacksonville will be ready.

Your nuts, Jacks DBs will be eaten alive. And the D will this time let in points but no where near enough for this game to be close. 2-0 vs. 0-2

Originally posted by Spikes51

Don't jinx us man.

FYI to muck i corona683 , i'am a female asking everybody to just chill..

Back
Top Bottom