Just For Fun - Pick Em 2002 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just For Fun - Pick Em 2002

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolphins demolish Steelers
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP: Eagles edge Rams
SUPER BOWL XXXVII: Dolphins dominate Eagles!!!

AFC East - Dolphins
AFC West- Raiders
AFC North - Steelers
AFC South - Titans
Wild cards - Colts, Browns

AFC Championship game - Dolphins v Raiders
AFC Champ - Dolphins

NFC East - Eagles
NFC West - 49ers
NFC North - Packers
NFC South - Saints
WildCards - Rams, Bears

NFC Championship game - Eagles v 49ers
NFC Champs - Eagles

Super bowl - Dolphins v Eagles

SuperBowl Champs - Dolphins

I believe the Afc Division is wide open ands a couple of teams c ould win it all( Dolphins, Raiders, Broncos, New England, Titans and colts) I don't buy the notion that the dolphin have the best talent. Lets compare the Dolphins to the top teams and I think the other teams might be a little deeper and more talented than the Dolphins. That where home field advantage will come in (Can't lose to the Jets twice again) and will determine who going to advance further in playoffs.

I don't necessarily project them to win or even go to the SB, but the Bills have had a major upgrade of talent this off season. They will at least be in the wild card race. The Raiders have a lot of talent, but I don't think that a coaching change is the best thing that can happen to a team with playoff aspirations. New England will probably falter, but can't be counted out of the mix. The Steelers are very strong, but I don't know that Stewart has enough ability to take them all the way. I think there is a price top pay when your offencive coordinator has to run a dumbed down offence. I don't know if the talent is there yet, but KC will be better.

In the NFC I don't see anything about the Rams that will prevent their return to the Super Bowl, but the AFC race is wide open.

AFC
East - Dolphins
Central - Steelers
South - Colts
West - Raiders
Wildcard - Pats (pathetic), Titans

NFC
East - Eagles
Central - Packers
South - Bucs
West - Rams
Wildcard - Falcons, 49ers

AFC Championship game - Dolphins over Colts - 33 - 28

NFC Championship game - Eagles over Bucs - 21 - 14

Superbowl - Dolphins over Eagles - 31 - 28 *OT* ( Two very even teams in almost every way except QB's. First SB OT ever.)

Back
Top Bottom