Just Got Back From 4 Days Of Camp....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Got Back From 4 Days Of Camp.......

Hey Chubby

I mean Sage is not in the picture right now...for this season barring any major injuries...but I like what I see from him...they have too much money invested in Fiedler and Griese right now...but who knows down the road

Re: Hey Chubby

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
I mean Sage is not in the picture right now...for this season barring any major injuries...but I like what I see from him...they have too much money invested in Fiedler and Griese right now...but who knows down the road

That's the part of the business I hate, Sage is defintely more comfortable in the O, than BG, at the begining of the season, I would hope Sage rather BG would be the 1st choice at the beginning of the season, but that would cause a scandle, so the politics part would put BG in the game, even though he's not quite comfortable. I may be bias here, because I really don't see BG as a good NFL QB had this point of his career. I think he hurts us more than helps us. With him, we would have to scale down the O once again to be effective. I actually think Sage is a T. Brady, waiting to happen.

I also thought that Jamar flecther was excellent the whole time I was there and have to agree about T-buck being a great addition. It seemed that D.W spent his entire time with the def. and left Norv alone with the offense...............Another guy ready for a big season is Randy McMichael who seems like the player he was the first half of last season..........A guy right now who looks like he has no chance of sticking is Deon Dyer.....................just keeping him around while we get healthier at F.B Irvin is even ahead of Dyer..............Another guy who did not impress me was Arturo Freeman,who seems to get beat by bigger rec. everytime(i.e Tony Gonzalez) Great GREAT move getting Sammy Knight at Safety!

I agree with the assesment of Fletcher...he has looked as comfortable as he has ever been in a Dolphin uniform...very steady...and no big breakdowns...also agree about Dyer...he just can't stay healthy and with Konrad out..Obemi has been running with the first team...didn't know he could catch the ball so well..Dyer has little chance of making this team right now...other little tidbits from camp...I used to think that Bates was the most vocal of the coaches...not anymore...I get such a kick out of Tony Wise the OL coach...every single play....every single one he is yelling and screaming or jumping up and down...he had me laughing the entire time...he is right in on every play...and gets in everyones face...and he seems sick to his stomach on the bad plays...great to watch......jenkins the rookie LB looks very good but very raw...give him some time to come along and this kid is a player...hits everything in sight....and man can he move...Yates looks like he is right on par with Wade Smith with the teams confidence in them....he holds his own for a guy who noone has really heard of....one thing I am forgetting too is Charlie Rogers...I will put money down that this guy makes some big plays for us in the return dept...and look for him some on 3rd downs...he can really shake and bake and seems to have alot of energy....he is small but he looks like he can play...like Phins13 said...eating at the IHOP and in walks Bernie Kosar with his family....nice to see he has kids who yell and scream like the rest of us......but he looks like he did years ago...spotted him right away...saw Steve Deberg at camp also....and of course the Rosenhaus brothers....and believe it or not....there were on the phone most of the time...lol....overheard alot of who there where on the phone with and what it was about...but I guess that should be left private....although they talk really loud and don't seem to mind who is around them.....overall I am very pysched about this team....don't look too much into the pre-season...when the bell rings in Sept....the gloves come off and this team will be ready....lets not panic about a poor performance in pre-season....wait till we gameplan and prepare for a specific opp....then lets tall

Wow, fantastic thread great job by everyone so far I love to read this stuff. I appreciate all the hard work here. I used to live in Florida and man I wish I was there now. I would love to see camp just once. I would like to add one thing and this is just my opinion but I think Brian will come around and I know some people don't want to see this because they think it's a political thing, but he has been a probowler
and did put up some scary numbers he has the ability.

From what I can remember from last preseason Ricky did not impress me much either, but when it was for real Ricky came alive. Lets not jump to any conclusions here Brian has all the tools and Dave does not go out to get just a name remember he try's to get the people to fit here there must be something in Brian that would make Dave put his faith in Brian and I don't think it's Bob. To be honest I would love to have a father son combo (first time in history) to play for the same franchise and win a SB, would'nt everyone? It's not like Brian has never done anything to prove himself I say he will be great like I said it's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom