just heard on ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just heard on ESPN

I think that if we can get Brown 25 carries and RW 15, Brown can have another spectacular day. But we have to pass the ball effectively in order to keep the Saints from stacking the box - otherwise it'll be a long day.

So the key to the day really is that Frerotte has to be accurate, and the damn WR's need to catch the damn balls that are catchable. Then the run will open up.

gator_sensation said:
In Atlanta can Jamal Anderson really run the ball 20+ times a game?
Jamal Anderson:confused: his career was ended about 6 years ago it's duckett and dunn

gator_sensation said:
LOL. I meant Warrick Dunn. :couch:

:rofl3:

It's darn hard to imagine getting those two confused. At least if you had said Duckett they're both kind of big backs.

Jimmy James said:
:rofl3:

It's darn hard to imagine getting those two confused. At least if you had said Duckett they're both kind of big backs.

Theyare both nice guys???

Although i don't know about Anderson.

texasPHINSfan said:
i am still not a big fan of the RBBC..... no one in this league is successful by doing that. stick with ONE guy.

It would work if both are getting at least 15 - 20 carries, enough for a rhythm. But I'm surprised Saban went ahead and said we'd do that number of carries. Strikes me as something he would not divulge to the media. Could this mean we won't run as much as we are all hoping and he's just trying to get them playing agauinst the run so we can pass? I don't think that would really help, but I'm shocked if Saban is giving away team strategy.

Fins05:NewHope said:
Tell the Chiefs that....very successful at RBBC.
when you have two guys that are not selfish it works and it's working for kc now.....

NaboCane said:
I think that if we can get Brown 25 carries and RW 15, Brown can have another spectacular day. But we have to pass the ball effectively in order to keep the Saints from stacking the box - otherwise it'll be a long day.

So the key to the day really is that Frerotte has to be accurate, and the damn WR's need to catch the damn balls that are catchable. Then the run will open up.

well that's unfortunately always been the name of the game, and the fact that our passing has not been good enough to get people to play against it a bit more has made it harder to run. Let's hope for it today!

Just give Ronnie Brown the damn ball. If anything, Ricky has interfered with his progression. I knew this would happen. It's like, as soon as Ronnie gets into his groove....you know what.

2 Pistolz said:
Just give Ronnie Brown the damn ball. If anything, Ricky has interfered with his progression. I knew this would happen. It's like, as soon as Ronnie gets into his groove....you know what.

oh stop. Ricky hasn't interfered with anything. The coaching staff is not calling enough running plays period.

Back
Top Bottom