Just saw the best Defense in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just saw the best Defense in the NFL

Very classy guys...hats off. Good luck for the wildcard.

Patriots D is best defense the Dolphins face all year.

Originally posted by PYPER
'85 Bears??? They aint got nothing on the 2003 AFC East Champion New England Patriots

This defense is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop we're blushing!:evil:

The dolphins have the best defense in the league.

The patriots have the best TEAM in the league.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

it is not the talent.....it is the time you stop, reflect and think about what you have to do to win a game.

Our defense makes me feel warm inside.....Our offense gets me flustered with anger and rage.

hey great game,,but lets not get carried away bears defense.lol not even the ravens defense or old giants d..how many points have they given up,,,great game pats but not even close to being a great defense,very good yes,,

not sure what defense this guy is talking about.. the cowboys are still number one after today and the bills are the number 2 defense in the league.

and the bills shut the pats out.

:D

Originally posted by Tatonka

and the bills shut the pats out.

:D

yeah that was 14 weeks ago, you guys got shut out today by the Pats who you so love to call frauds lucky and sub par. So what does that make the fishys??:goof:

Ya know..

All these Pat fans are starting to show up out of nowhere for no apparent reason really.

Why can't you just stay on your own boards? PatsWin is about the only OK one..XNOUGHT is ok I guess but he wasn't around when the Pats were losing and the Fins were winning.

Anyway, hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs.

I love it when the Miami D gives up 3 points and loses the game. Wonderful.

I don't see why so many people are congratulating the Patriots D; typically, they are much better than this. They didn't do a great job. Fiedler basically blew the game himself. His high lofty passes...a safety on the other side of the field could pick those off. The INT to Tedy Bruschi was ridiculous...how can you throw a pass that low over 2 defenders? Bruschi jumped maybe a foot to catch it.

Then there was the playcalling. Wow. Let's keep running the ball, because it's doing so well! The Dolphins beat themselves. It was automatic. Get into Patriots territory, oops! Fumble. Get into Patriots territory, oops! Offensive line failed again, sack on a blitz!

This game was so incredibly frustrating I couldn't watch all of it. Turned it off w/ the Bruschi pick. Just...god. Can't take it.

Wannstedt needs to go, Fiedler needs to go. If at all possible, get Eli Manning, definitely an o-lineman in the draft.

Do you wanna know what boggles my mind? Why can't we find these "no name" guys like Anthony Wright and the guy from Carolina (forgot his name).

It seems like everyones back up QB turns out to be decent :lol:

Watch a dolphins game from the 80's or early 90's.......that was an offense...........Norv sucks.

if NE's Defense is so good...why did they drop 4 fiedler int's?

fiedler started getting mad they were dropping easy int's and threw bruschi a pass on our 4 yard line

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Ya know..

All these Pat fans are starting to show up out of nowhere for no apparent reason really.

Why can't you just stay on your own boards? PatsWin is about the only OK one..XNOUGHT is ok I guess but he wasn't around when the Pats were losing and the Fins were winning.

Anyway, hopefully we'll meet in the playoffs.

You guys have talent.

You just need to put it together.

Originally posted by PatDog
2 shutouts baby..thats what a real underrated defense can do to teams.
but you offense didn't score either. and don't lay down that crap about the field goal, if the ball passes over anypart of the upright, thats the same as hitting it!:tongue:

Originally posted by uncle_joe
I love it when the Miami D gives up 3 points and loses the game. Wonderful.

I don't see why so many people are congratulating the Patriots D; typically, they are much better than this. They didn't do a great job. Fiedler basically blew the game himself. His high lofty passes...a safety on the other side of the field could pick those off. The INT to Tedy Bruschi was ridiculous...how can you throw a pass that low over 2 defenders? Bruschi jumped maybe a foot to catch it.

Then there was the playcalling. Wow. Let's keep running the ball, because it's doing so well! The Dolphins beat themselves. It was automatic. Get into Patriots territory, oops! Fumble. Get into Patriots territory, oops! Offensive line failed again, sack on a blitz!

This game was so incredibly frustrating I couldn't watch all of it. Turned it off w/ the Bruschi pick. Just...god. Can't take it.

Wannstedt needs to go, Fiedler needs to go. If at all possible, get Eli Manning, definitely an o-lineman in the draft.
they didn't even give up 3, that field goal was wide left!;)

Back
Top Bottom