Just saw the best Defense in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just saw the best Defense in the NFL

dont let the win go to your head though, and hope bellecheck uses revenge factor and doesnt let ur team jsut cruise, cuz the jets and the bills could sneak up and steal a game from u

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
dont let the win go to your head though, and hope bellecheck uses revenge factor and doesnt let ur team jsut cruise, cuz the jets and the bills could sneak up and steal a game from u
i surew as hell agree with this:

CREATOR OF THE PLAYACTION PASS ON FIRST DOWN FAN CLUB, PAY ATTENTION!;)

Originally posted by XNOUGHT

So the Colts, Titans, and Broncos arn't good offenses? :rolleyes:

Here come the excuses.

STFU. Who's making excuses?? I was giving you a compliment. But it's late and I'm a little testy now. So since you ask......

Did the Colts not put 34 on you?? Did Tennessee not put 30 on you?? Did Denver not put 26 on you?? All close games. All could have gone either way. Hardly dominating defense. And yes, our offense sucks. We've been shutdown by much lesser defenses.

Hey, our D gave up zero points (unless you're counting the phantom FG) to a better offense (yours). I'd say we're pretty damn good ourselves.

You couldn't just accept a compliment, could you. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck

STFU. Who's making excuses?? I was giving you a compliment. But it's late and I'm a little testy now. So since you ask......

Did the Colts not put 34 on you?? Did Tennessee not put 30 on you?? Did Denver not put 26 on you?? All close games. All could have gone either way. Hardly dominating defense. And yes, our offense sucks. We've been shutdown by much lesser defenses.

Hey, our D gave up zero points (unless you're counting the phantom FG) to a better offense (yours). I'd say we're pretty damn good ourselves.

the fins just aren't a cold weather team!:(

Originally posted by Muck

It was a mistunderstood compliment.

I am sorry.

I love compliments! :D

My bad too. I just realized the way you were reading it. LOL. We both suck. I think it's time to log off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom