Just when we thought Greise was ours.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just when we thought Greise was ours....

Originally posted by fin-atic
75% of this KFFL crap is Bull$hit. They throw anything on there they here from any obscure source.

If they knew what the heck they were reporting we would have drafted Wayne Hunter, traded for Gandy or Turley, etc.

I would not lose any sleep. If Griese has to be a backup he is coming to Miami. Favre never misses a game, and he knows Jay will go down for at least one.

Relax it is bogus info.

Fiedler isn't a guarantee to be injured. He has only had one injury that caused him to miss multiple games. I would not say that "Jay will go down for at least one" because we don't know if he will or won't.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Fiedler isn't a guarantee to be injured. He has only had one injury that caused him to miss multiple games. I would not say that "Jay will go down for at least one" because we don't know if he will or won't.

Exactly, it's not like Jay is a lock to get injured. Maybe if we can get some better pass protection might help as well.

And actually to bring up stats (Don't want to hijack the thread, but has to do with Qbs.)

During Jay's 10 starts, he was sacked 13 times.

During Ray's 6 starts, he was sacked 12 times.

I think that explains enough about our pass protection and how well Jay scewed it by avoiding sacks.

Back
Top Bottom