Just Wondering II | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Wondering II

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Most finfans usually have 2 jerseys, a Fin jersey (for regular season play)and another one for when you are against the Dolphins (playoffs)....

Anyone care to share their 2nd jersey?:lol:

being that finsfans love their team one day and hate them the next what other color do you wear?

got ya'

the only other color I wear is blue pinstripes during baseball season :D

miadphan13, I think you's look great in any jersey I'm not sure about 39. Pinstripes? hmmmm....w/ what color lipstick do you wear w/ that 39?:confused: jk

Originally posted by justafan
miadphan13, I think you's look great in any jersey I'm not sure about 39. Pinstripes? hmmmm....w/ what color lipstick do you wear w/ that 39?:confused: jk
the same color as Roger Clemens - do you like my nails :goof: ?

Originally posted by justafan
Most finfans usually have 2 jerseys, a Fin jersey (for regular season play)and another one for when you are against the Dolphins (playoffs)....

Anyone care to share their 2nd jersey?:lol:

justafa_

I can fill in the blank with a g. But that may get me banned. Get a life. Please!

Re: Re: Just Wondering II

Originally posted by finfanny

justafa_

I can fill in the blank with a g. But that may get me banned. Get a life. Please!

Get a life? Put a 'g' if you want, I don't mind .Do you really live in West Plam? people there have class. Then again there are exceptions. Or maybe you live by Dixie hwy train tracks in West Palm

I've got 2 jerseys!

justafan is right, most Dolfans do have 2 jerseys! What he doesn't realize is that both are from the same team, Marino and Thomas baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH, well in that case, I do have 2 jerseys also. One is teal and one is white, but both are Marino! :D

I'm ashamed to say it, but I still sport #20, JOHN AVERY!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I also have 2 Marino Jersey's, both aqua...

Back
Top Bottom