Just Wondering II | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Wondering II

I've got an "Old School" white Marino jersey that's far too small for me now as well as a newer teal Thomas jersey that I had to search the stores for.....being this close to Buffalo, it's hard to find "Good" jerseys ;)

I've still never owned a jersey :cry: , but I did buy myself a nice #39 sweater from the gap :cool: Larry Czonka is the greatest FB of all-time.:p

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
I've got an "Old School" white Marino jersey that's far too small for me now as well as a newer teal Thomas jersey that I had to search the stores for.....being this close to Buffalo, it's hard to find "Good" jerseys ;)
Don't feel bad........here in Orlando we are gagged with Bucs and Jags merchandise. They even force feed us Jacksonville games! :mad: Screw that.......I will ALWAYS be a Dolphins fan!! :D

13 - that's better than Jet, Pat and Giant-wear :yell:

Looking for a good jersey?

Online stores are perfect for getting Dolphins jerseys. If you can't find the player you want at all, go to nfl.com's custom jersey thingy. This works well for older players, say like #12 Griese, #39 Csnoka, #42 Warfield, and good old #1 Yepremian! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom