K.C. is now a HUGE threat to win the AFC!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

K.C. is now a HUGE threat to win the AFC!!

DoLpHiNz34 said:
I agree. The window is closing and this is probably their last chance under Vermeil with that core of players. TG, Green and Holmes aren't getting any younger.

it is, b/c the fins will be taking over in 2 years

Man whats with you guys??? Im a die hard finfan and if I said Miami had a great shot at winning the AFC most of you would be agreeing and hyped up....KC has a much better chance than us to make it and you guys are acting like theres NO chance???? Damn..they have improved much more this offseason than us....

...and you guys are saying Buffalo and Baltimore are better???? Wow!!! Buffalo wont finish .500 and Baltimore's offense is worse than the KC defense?? Somethings dont make much sense to me??

DBoston80 said:
Man whats with you guys??? Im a die hard finfan and if I said Miami had a great shot at winning the AFC most of you would be agreeing and hyped up....KC has a much better chance than us to make it and you guys are acting like theres NO chance???? Damn..they have improved much more this offseason than us....

...and you guys are saying Buffalo and Baltimore are better???? Wow!!! Buffalo wont finish .500 and Baltimore's offense is worse than the KC defense?? Somethings dont make much sense to me??
for a second I thought you were a realistic finfan. If the Pats went from winning the sb to 5-11 the next year and then winning the sb again the year after, I can see KC going from 7-9 to a playoff birth. However, you lost your marlbes when you said the bills aren't going to finish .500 :lol: That means theres a very slim chance the fins will do better than 4-12.

ItalianDolFan said:
unless KC's defense improves, they arent going anywhere. They had the Number One offense, but the Number 31 defense. Kinda the same with the Colts...awesome offense, poor defense. KC and Indy would be DYNASTYs if they had good defenses.

ummmm HELLO we just improved it by getting SURTAIN, Bell, Hall and KNIGHT.

pretty good improvement, eh?

Back
Top Bottom