Kadarius Toney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
I am calling this now and may be biased as hell but this kid would be a perfect pick up for our Tua led offense. Watch this screen pass he catches at 3:20 into this video for a reason why, btw I love Kyle Pitts too, if he could co-exist with Gesicki (which he can't) we should be all over him.

I think Toney would be ok in the Jakeem Grant role, but I'm not sure he should be you number 1, 2 or 3 wr. Seems like more of depth, gadget, special teams threat. Could see him running some bubble screens and shallow drag routes.

I think Toney would be ok in the Jakeem Grant role, but I'm not sure he should be you number 1, 2 or 3 wr. Seems like more of depth, gadget, special teams threat. Could see him running some bubble screens and shallow drag routes.
Agreed.

Could be a useful piece to an offense but Miami has 3 guys just like him and I don't see him developing into a "real" WR.

He always had super talent, but it's only this year that he's really started to show it on a regular basis. He's absolutely not a WR1 or even 2 but in the Slot (where we need the help) he would be perfect for the kind of offence that Tua can run. I think he'll end up in the mid rounds, because of what I just said, where I would personally be running that card up there. Would love to see up come out of this draft with Chase, Etitine/Harris and Toney to add some real talent to this offense which is severely short on it.

Everyone would love to find the next Tyreek Hill(on the field at least)but most of these types are just gimmick players at best.

The fins have taken shots with Grant, Bowden and Perry lately looking for a guy like that.

Grant is pretty much what he is going to be, a useful WR with special teams value and the jury is out on the two rookies.

I really liked Bowden coming out but obviously he did not impress Vegas and has not done anything in Miami yet.

The fins have taken shots with Grant, Bowden and Perry lately looking for a guy like that.

Everyone would love to find the next Tyreek Hill(on the field at least)but most of these types are just gimmick players at best.

Grant is pretty much what he is going to be, a useful WR with special teams value and the jury is out on the two rookies.

I really liked Bowden coming out but obviously he did not impress Vegas and has not done anything in Miami yet.

They tried to switch him to RB in Vegas, and his development was slowed by moving to QB, but I think Bowden will be a good player - just might take some time.

They tried to switch him to RB in Vegas, and his development was slowed by moving to QB, but I think Bowden will be a good player - just might take some time.
I agree, we will just have to see where he ends up fitting best. Will be be a RB or a WR or just a gimmick/ST guy?

I think he has a future at WR, but I obviously wouldn't bypass high-end WR talent while waiting on him to develop.

Neither would I.

The Fins need an explosive, play making WR to go with what they have.

Not sure I want to use Houston's pick to get him but a difference maker like one of the Top 3 or 4 would really help.

Neither would I.

The Fins need an explosive, play making WR to go with what they have.

Not sure I want to use Houston's pick to get him but a difference maker like one of the Top 3 or 4 would really help.

For me, it's the most pressing need on the team, and outside of QB, there's no higher-value position.

Back
Top Bottom