Kadarius Toney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kadarius Toney

Kev7

Active Roster
Reaction score

Kadarius Toney leads the NFL with 141 yards after the catch over the past two weeks.​

Small sample size, I get it. But isn’t this what we drafted Waddle to be for us?

Legitimately scratching my head here wondering how an offense as abysmal as the Giants understands how to get a speedster in space with the ball, yet we look completely clueless with our shiny new toy.

Is it Waddle, is it coaching, or is it just the Dolphin way.

Should have drafted Sewell, but we decided to get cute.

I think our offensive system is not scheming us to make a particular play. There are some chunk plays that are scheme-driven, like a chess move. We don’t have enough of that.

Certainly the Andy Reid, Sean Payton, Sean McVay types can do it in their sleep. But you look at the Chargers and the system is creating chunk plays. The Chargers have a defensive head coach but their OC is Joe LombardI, obviously a guy we talked about here as candidate for OC. While we sat on our hands, LAC got their guy.

Waddle has a case of the dropsies and is realizing this ain’t Kansas anymore. But he can be a devastating player.

Kadarius Toney leads the NFL with 141 yards after the catch over the past two weeks.​

Small sample size, I get it. But isn’t this what we drafted Waddle to be for us?

Legitimately scratching my head here wondering how an offense as abysmal as the Giants understands how to get a speedster in space with the ball, yet we look completely clueless with our shiny new toy.

Is it Waddle, is it coaching, or is it just the Dolphin way.

Should have drafted Sewell, but we decided to get cute.
The dolphins don't have a team Identity Waddle can't be elite until your QB is elite, they try to do everything in the playbook when they can't, they need to wear Gesicki out he is a mismatch every week, doesn't it looks like the field shrinks when Miami is on offense? I think it's because the receivers are cutting off their routes so the ball can be caught before the QB gets tackled, they should play to their strenght which is passing.

Toney is s different player. Toney breaks a ton of tackles, waddle has more speed. Also, its hard to tell with Brisett as everything is a check down

It’s our team, our team in general sucks and puts no one in a position to be anything more than average at bestv

Its part coaching and part that Brisset has been scattershot with passes.

Most know I'm not a big fan of Tua but the one thing ill never take away from him is that he can throw a deadly accurate ball if he's comfortable and knows where he wants to go.

Back
Top Bottom