Karl Paymah - Disses Greg Camarillo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Karl Paymah - Disses Greg Camarillo

mtlfinfan

Resiliency is the key.
Reaction score
I just saw an interview with Karl on NFL Ntwork and he said (talking about Camarillo) quote " oh he's just a nobody".

Hey buddy he torched you all afternoon, and he's a nobody???!!!

To disrespect a fellow pro player like that is just discusting. Ther's no need for words like that, especially after the game.

Karl Paymah is a nobody. He is terrible, and I am completely honest when I say that even before this game when watching Denver against other opponents I asked myself how this guy is still on the team.

...I know how, he benefited from the misfortune of the Darrent Williams scenario.

He said during another interview, that he was playing the defense that was called, essentially blaming the Denver defensive coordinators for his weak performance.

This falls on Shanahan. He is a good coach and I am sure he will play this interview to their entire secondary and make an example of the guy for why heart plays a big part of why they suck.

Karl Pahmah? Seriously? You gave up 11 catches and 111 yards to CamCam and you call him a nobdoy?

The Broncos are seriously a bunch of disrespectful pansies. I saw this interview last night as well. Instead of just admitting that they were outplayed and lost the game they are blaming their coaching staff and other teammates and dissing the players that burned them all day and sounding like little girls the whole time. Glad we don't act like this when we lose. If I were Shannahan I would bench Marshall and Paymah.

Brandon Marshall did it too, all I have to say is...JAY CUTLER must like Miami better because he threw it to Miami more than he threw it to Marshall :lol:

And *Karl Paymah whoever you are* nobodies are the guys that don't make plays....like you.

When a guy torches you all day, the last thing you want to do is call him a nobody because if a nobody just whipped you all over the field then what does that make you?

Karl Paymah made Pennington and Camarillo look like Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne all game.

In his interview he says "What was his longest catch 10 yards" That however can't be true. 11 catches for 111 yards then some of those catches need to be longer gains.

Back
Top Bottom