Karl Paymah - Disses Greg Camarillo | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Karl Paymah - Disses Greg Camarillo

i don't mean to be rude but hey... it's true... camarillo didn't make the combine, he went undrafted, wasn't a well known player in college and he's not as athletic as most WR in the nfl... those are all facts and basically i'd say it puts him in the noname category for any non-dolphins fans or relatives... i'm not saying he's a bad player, he's doing a helluva job for us, but he's a noname there's no doubt about it. If you ask a D-coordinator what's your gameplan against the fins, he'll talk to you all day long about stopping ronnie and ricky, he won't say "hey you've got to watch 83, he's a playmaker, we might double him or something" lol nah ! as for paymah well yeah he's a noname also and just had a horrible game so i would've shut my mouth
He became a NAME when he crossed the goal line against the Ravens last season

In the words of Brandon Marshall... I don't even know who that guy (Karl Paymah) is? I don't know him.

All that mattered was that Dan Henning & Chad Pennington knew EXACTLY who he was.

Are You all sure Brandon Marshall Wasn't the one who said " I don't even know who that guy ( Camarillo ) is ?

In his interview he says "What was his longest catch 10 yards" That however can't be true. 11 catches for 111 yards then some of those catches need to be longer gains.

no they got killed with that little hitch play all game...but still he just feels embarrassed over it...no big deal

Im a little late, but I just saw this. And I have to say that is the funniest thing I have seen this year. That is an oxymoron if I have ever seen one a nobody calling Camarillo a nobody. Actually alot of people no him, he scored out winning TD last season in our lone win. He has 43 catches this season. I love how he can talk smack when he has his best game of the season and has done nothing.

Karl, the guy that you called a "nobody" had a hundred yard receiving day against you. If anybody is the "nobody" it's you junior. Camarillo has made better CB's than you look stupid. So shut your goddamn trap.

Back
Top Bottom