karma power sign in before monday night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

karma power sign in before monday night

run34run

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if your a true fin fan, lets get some karma power going...everyone sign in and focus your energies on a dolphin win this monday night, lets get all the negativity out, and focus on positive winning...sign in and lets get it going...we have till monday

Me too. We're going to beat down McNabb and Co.

Yup-yup. Its gonna be a barn burner on Monday night. Were gonna come out on top with strong D and decent O. Go Ricky.

If we all think really hard, we can stop this rain!

Sorry...

Yeah, Dolphin win. Dolphin win. 3-1 December :)

i am in!! lets finish stong make a run get in the playoffs and start over after all the ravens did it as a 6 seed right? so did the broncos in 98?it can be done! (i really hope so)

norv Turner will wake up and do something funky. norv Turner will wake up and bring in an extra TE and gameplan off of it. Norv Turner will turn Jay Fiedler lose. Norv will stop running ricky three times up the gut.

Im in! im ready and focused!

Totally Positive!

Originally posted by finfan54
norv Turner will wake up and do something funky. norv Turner will wake up and bring in an extra TE and gameplan off of it. Norv Turner will turn Jay Fiedler lose. Norv will stop running ricky three times up the gut.

Im in! im ready and focused!

Totally Positive!
i hope you are right about the up the gut 3 times in a row that is getting old run ricky outside the tackles some.

Good things will happen Monday night, and we will run Ricky up the Gut 3 times in a row, and he will average 5 yards a carry, and we will win.
We will not turnover the ball.
The Eagles will turnover the ball.
We will win in a blow out, if not a shut out.

And all we will be good in Miami.

We will win. We will win.......WE WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1 in Dec, 6 out of 7 going into the palyoffs and a trip to Indy.

Back
Top Bottom