karma power sign in before monday night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

karma power sign in before monday night

wax on ,wax off may dave and norv grow a pair by monday. may the o-line be infested with hate for the opposing team. we can do this just need to concentrate harder.................................... there 23-17 fins

This will be the "December to Remember." Our record will be 3-1 and continue into the post season.

GOOOO FIIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by run34run
if your a true fin fan, lets get some karma power going...everyone sign in and focus your energies on a dolphin win this monday night, lets get all the negativity out, and focus on positive winning...sign in and lets get it going...we have till monday

I'm in !!! focusong !!! aarrrrhghhggh aaahhhhh

still focusing !!! arrrrgggggg arrghhhh aaaahhhhh ok i'm done, we'll kick the living crap out of the philly cheesteak eating pigeons on monday night primetime baby !!!!!!!

its working

its working, i can feel the positive energy, this is great, you know when the fins win monday nite, this will be a regular post every week... keep up the good karma...positive energy, dolphins victory, run ricky run, chambers touchdown, o-line good blocking, and mare good from 60!!! positive energy

It's on like the crack of dawn!!! I'm in fo sho! Here's proof:

Here we go Ricky, run it down their throat!
Bust some heads like you always do, I'm so friggin stoked.
Love watchin' my Fins play, I get on a high!
Hey Donovan, get used to lookin' at the sky!
JT and Wally are gonna get that sack
When number 93 hits you you'll be on yo back!
Zach is da man, that mutha is sick
Don't throw the ball, Pat's gonna get the pick
Superman number 84 is gonna burn you like toast
You play in that weak-@ss NFC, don't friggin boast
You're playin a real team Monday that's gonna hit ya in the mouth
Good luck, you're gonna need it against them boys from the South!!!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
It's on like the crack of dawn!!! I'm in fo sho! Here's proof:

Here we go Ricky, run it down their throat!
Bust some heads like you always do, I'm so friggin stoked.
Love watchin' my Fins play, I get on a high!
Hey Donovan, get used to lookin' at the sky!
JT and Wally are gonna get that sack
When number 93 hits you you'll be on yo back!
Zach is da man, that mutha is sick
Don't throw the ball, Pat's gonna get the pick
Superman number 84 is gonna burn you like toast
You play in that weak-@ss NFC, don't friggin boast
You're playin a real team Monday that's gonna hit ya in the mouth
Good luck, you're gonna need it against them boys from the South!!!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

I like yo style, it's kind of wild, let me take you for a ride, up the river Nile, I'm talking bout a brother by the name of ricky, some said he run kind of tricky, he runs and he comes about a hundred miler per hour have the defense looking like a bunch of cowards, they say troy vincents sick, they say mcnabb will try to trick, when i talkde to ricky, he said he'll bust em in his lip !
on the lighter side we got zach, now your back got crack, have all dem punk asz eagles layin on their back

my buddy is a die hard eagles fan he is coming over to watch the game.I hope the dolphins send him home at half time pised off PLEASE GOD LET THE FINS WIN THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom