Kay-Jay Harris | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay-Jay Harris

painnotpleasure said:
MY PREDICTIONS
1.) Ronnie Brown
2.) Lamar Gordon
3.) Sammy Morris (We may use with goaline perhaps)
4.) Kay Jay Harris (Will probably be 3rd or 4th string)

Cuts:
Travis Minor
Brock Forsey
Vick King
Avon Cobourne

Welfare
Ricky Williams :hide:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:only lol at the welfare thats a good one.

That was an awesome run. He has talent.

It's probably a good thing he wasn't picked. Maybe that will humble him a bit and he will work to straighten himself out. If he listens to Saban about character, he could really work into the lineup.

Danny said:
Thanks for the video dude, that was a great run.Another good pickup by Saban.

Ozzy rules!!

That run was amazing. If Kay-Jay can stay healthy, this kid will be right behind Brown on the depth chart. Just you watch and see!

painnotpleasure said:
I agree about Morris will probably be playing some FB/HB. You really think Gordon will be cut even though we invested a 3rd in him? He never really had gotten a fair shot, if Feeley gets another chance, Gordon should too. I think Gordon would make a good backup for us.

I think he will be cut because of money! And harris will beat him out.

MY PREDICTIONS
1.) Ronnie Brown
2.) Lamar Gordon
3.) Sammy Morris (We may use with goaline perhaps)
4.) Kay Jay Harris (Will probably be 3rd or 4th string)

I think Kay Jay would be the best player for the goaline, i mean he's a power runner w/ speed....I guess we'll just see though

Just to clarify...

Against Miami that was Brandon Merriweather that got run over and it was Quincy Wilson that made the run, not Kay Jay Harris. Harris is a good back though.

Harris made the very long touchdown reception in that game.

Run wasn't bad, but really, those were pretty LAME, LAME efforts at tackling. I mean, hell, none of them even tried to wrap him up - like they thought they could just push him over without getting their hands on him. Looked like the '87 Phins on D.

Agua said:
Run wasn't bad, but really, those were pretty LAME, LAME efforts at tackling. I mean, hell, none of them even tried to wrap him up - like they thought they could just push him over without getting their hands on him. Looked like the '87 Phins on D.

You have to take into consideration that WVU was playing Temple that game. So naturally the tackling was bad :D

Agua said:

Almost every great run has lame efforts at tackling.

I'm a West Virginia Fan and this guy is good, I can't believe he did not get drafted. Pretty cool we have 2 Mountaineers on our roster, for now.

Back
Top Bottom