Kay Jay HARRIS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay Jay HARRIS

Ryan1973 said:
I think Harris will beat out Gordon for the 3rd spot. Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, and Kay Jay Harris would be a nice threesome at tailback.

Gotta disagree with you here, everyone gets excited over the UDFA but realistically most are practice squad or future NFLE players. There was alot of people excited over Fred whats his name from Iowa last year.
Gordon is a decent backup RB that has played well in the past, he'll get a roster spot.

Hellion said:
Gotta disagree with you here, everyone gets excited over the UDFA but realistically most are practice squad or future NFLE players. There was alot of people excited over Fred whats his name from Iowa last year.
Gordon is a decent backup RB that has played well in the past, he'll get a roster spot.

I agree. Kay Jay Harris = Leonard Henry. Sure he's playing hard and may look good in practice but that's a completely different animal than when the pads come on and hitting starts. The hundreds of NFL scouts that passed him up are rarely wrong and much of what is said at this time of the season regarding his play in a mini camp is hype.

FB- Sammy Morris (Cant block as good as Dyer but he can run and catch), Heath Evans, please research and let me know

RB- Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Lamar Gordon.

I see him playing backup running back. Like it said in one of the articles it had about him," coach saban is impressed with him, and he's doing very good for a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom