KC is a Tough Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC is a Tough Game

I think it helps that Norv...

... faced this team twice last year and he just might be the difference in the game this coming Sunday.

Also, I have to hope that we can beat a team that's given up as many points as KC has AND lost to Jacksonville (which sucks - believe me I know - I live here).

If we punish Green... it should be over.

That and, of course, keeping our running game in HIGH GEAR! :biggrin:

RUN RICKY RUN!!!

I don't know. Im thinking that thanks to the Pats we will destroy KC maybe not as bad as NY but we should still win by 10-14 points.

New England has given us the key to unlocking KC 's defense. (Oh and thanks to KC for unlocking the Pats defense, see ya in 2 weeks Bellychuck!) And while Priest Holmes maybe as Dengerous as E James, Trent Green is nowhere near Peyton Manning, not to mention they have no Marving Harrison, hell they don't even have a Qadry Ismail. The best reciever they have is their tight end. Okay so maybe he is good for 7 points, and maybe you give Priest Holmes another 7 thats 14, plus 3-6 points for fieldgoals, I guessing 35 -20. Miami. I think I am being generous...

Before you tell me I am crazy there were alot of you in here saying that the Jets game would be close, it wasn't. In fact it was closer than it should have been. I counted 3 dropped passes in excess of 10 yards by our recievers, which would have kept drives going and likely at least 3-7 more points from 1 of the 3 drives stalled by drops.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
Zach does a good job for the most part.. Martin did put a move on him yesterday.. but it is not often that Zach will miss a open field tackle.

Yeah, I agree for the most part. But they are often difficult matchups for Zach. He's a great LB, but he needs some help on these little quick guys. Even if it is just an inside/outside coverage. A DB would have trouble with the one on ones he is asked to play.

Back
Top Bottom