Keep Jay atleast one more year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep Jay atleast one more year

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
OMG....I've tried very hard to be as objective as possible about Fiedler...but I just got done watching ALOT of tapes and JEEEEBUS!!!!

1. He's going to end up getting Chambers a career ending injury.
2. If he stays and we don't DRASTICALLY improve Oline, he HIMSELF is gonna suffer a career ending injury.
3. He may wanna start wearing contacts...he seems to visually tune out defenders when making passes at critical moments.
4. Its a good thing we don't play against many teams that have a CB tandem like we do....else he'd have had MANY more INTs.

The guy plays with alot of heart and gives it his all, no doubt, but.....OUCH!

I also think our WR corps overall is better than they get credit for (except Chambers....everybody knows he's the BOMB). They made some nice catches on some poorly timed/thrown balls.

Couple that with the fact that we had the most INTs by any offense in the AFC (except BAL and SD who had the same) and the 3rd worse in the AFC in fumbles. And ya Ricky Williams is pretty damn good and all....but out of the top 10 AFC RBs, he had the 2nd most lost fumbles (granted he had more carries than all of them, except the guy with the most lost fumbles -J. Lewis-). I'd hope that would be addressed too.

Whatever, maybe Jay had a few good games, but at least 25 percent of the Fins wins were in spite of Jay, and usually he didnt do much to help. With the talent around him on defense, and hopefully offense with a few moves, even Sage would go at least 8-8.

Originally posted by jmp310
Whatever, maybe Jay had a few good games, but at least 25 percent of the Fins wins were in spite of Jay, and usually he didnt do much to help. With the talent around him on defense, and hopefully offense with a few moves, even Sage would go at least 8-8.

That 25% thing may be understated slightly :) LMAO!

But ya...I'd tend to have to pretty much agree with that post.

Back
Top Bottom