CB (5): Howard, Needham, Wiltz, + 2 newbies
S (4): Rowe, Parker, Aikens + 1 newbie

K (1): Sanders
P (1): Hack
LS (1): Peppers

Main cuts: Ballage, Grant, Kilgore, Reed, C Harris, R Jonses, B McCain;

Last chance: A Wilson, C Tankersly;

Last edited:
I don’t know if Parker’s job is safe at S. He made a play against the colts, strip int, but I think we may pick up someone in draft, and a FA.

Gaskin May be a keeper. I don’t think we’ve seen enough of him or Laird this season. Touches have been very limited for both of them. RB is definitely a big need for the team. Laird does show promise, still baffles me why ballage is getting more carries. Laird had 3 touches for 20 yards in his limited role.

The Charles Harris project needs to end. Dudes had time and chances to turn the corner. Definitely need to draft a DE with a high pick.

I know it's early, but these are my keepers for 2020

QB (3): Fitz, Rosen, + 1 newbie
RB (4): Laird, Cox + 2 newbies
TE (3): Gesicki, Smythe + 1 newbie
WR (5): Parker, Williams, Hurns + 2 newbies
OL (9): Davenport, Deiter, Davis, Prince, Colhoun, Boehm + 3 quys

HYB (2): Biegel, + 1 newbie
DT (4): Wilkins, Godchaux, Jenkins + 1 newbie
DE (2): Charlton, + 1 newbie
LB (8): Baker, McMillan, Egouven, van Ginkel, Allen + 2 newbies
CB (5): Howard, Needham, Wiltz, + 2 newbies
S (4): Rowe, Parker, Aikens + 1 newbie

K (1): Sanders
P (1): Hack
LS (1): Peppers

We have around 18 vacant jobs, 14 draft picks for 2020.

We have around 18 vacant jobs and 14 draft picks for 2020.
We need 3-5 FA pickups who will make it to the final 53, and some surprise UDFAs
That's actually pretty realistic. It may end up being a bit different but that's not bad. Of course you're gonna get some posters that think we need to keep 3 players and bring 50 new ones but that's not going to happen.

We have enough money and picks to get 18 to 20 new players.

QB: Keep Fitz. If we draft a QB high, and we will, there's no point keeping Rosen. I really like him and wanted him to succeed but it looks like the best option will be to trade him for peanuts. Can't see them carrying three QBs and having Rosen and a first round QB jostling for time to develop behind Fitz.

RB: Keep Laird and Cox. Maybe Gaskin on the PS. Pick up a starting FA and a mid-round draft pick.

TE: Keep Gesicki, and I guess Smythe as well as he's still on his rookie deal and doesn't seem to upset anyone. I like Walford but I guess he can go if they want to bring in a better FA to push Gesicki.

WR: Keep Parker and Williams, and I guess Hurns and Grant due to their extensions. Jettison Wilson.

OL: Boehm has showed signs of life, keep him along with Dieter to see if he can improve along with the line in general. I would normally say ditch Davis due to shitty play but we may need his stability and leadership for another year. Keep Calhoun and Prince as they're rookies and could be molded. Webb, Davenport, Kilgore, Isiadora and anyone else left can go.

DL : Keep Wilkins, Godchaux, Charlton and Jenkins. Avery Moss can go. Charles Harris can go, whatever ****ing position he's pretending to play.

LB: Baker, Biegel and McMillan can stay, I guess Egouven and van Ginkel too to see what we really have there.

CB: Keep Howard, Needham and McCain (and try playing him in his best position). Give up on Tank. All the other scrubs rotated in and out of the line-up can go. Eric Rowe can take a running jump.

S: I might keep Parker to keep the numbers up, he's been OK. Cut Jones, thanks dude but goodbye.

K: Keep Sanders, for the love of God keep Sanders.

P: Sorry Matt, too inconsistent

LS: Eh, keep Peppers I guess

So I'd probably keep about 30, but only half of those would be starters, and a lot of those staying are simply because they're already here and we need to avoid the extreme roster churn of this year.

Last edited:
I'll give it a shot too

qb...fitz, rosen
rb... cox, laird
wr...parker, williams, hurns, grant
te...gesicki
OL...Dieter, Davis, Boehm, Calhoun, Prince

DL..Winks, DG, taco, jenkins
LB...Baker, McMilliam, Biegal, Van Ginkle,
DB..X, Rowe,

ST..all 3 of those are fine

so mine is similiar to yalls, im drunk or depressed during most games so not that great of a talent evaluator. i know we will keep more than 2 db's from this year, youll just hear one week such and such is making progress and looks good, then the next week that same player looks like a practice squad fatality

If you add Fitz to the coaching staff he’s a keeper. However his time as our starting qb should have ended yesterday.

If you listen to the announcers in game it’s not gonna. He’s going the rest of the way

We have 14 picks as of now. I can't imagine we don't trade down and add more. It wouldn't surprise me if we pick 18 times + add a few for next year.

grant will be back.
ballage as an exp. cheap 3rd string guy as well.
rowe will not be at safety.
OL will have a lot of turnover.

If you listen to the announcers in game it’s not gonna. He’s going the rest of the way

That’s a poor decision IMO as the only thing we gain is possibly another win against Cincinnati but lose draft positioning and evaluation time on Rosen. Hopefully Ross steps in again.

I agree that McCain stays, if just for depth.

Fitzpatrick will be a great mentor and backup QB for our future face of the franchise. It's just good business and football to keep him on the roster. Plus, he's cheap at only $5.5M.

I agree with Needham, the obvious Parker & Unicorn, probably resign Godchaux, Baker, and Kwon stay. Wilitz might be a favorite of the staff, then resign Aikens. Resign Biegel, Wilkins stays as well, and there's other obvious ones that stay.

I'm not so sure Wilson will be here with Hurns resigning, may find a taker for McCain, Davenport I'm not so sure stays, maybe as a backup.

No Fitz on the roster
If he wants to be a QB coach fine

Back
Top Bottom