Kellen Winslow REJECTS Biggest TE Contract Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kellen Winslow REJECTS Biggest TE Contract Ever

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I guess being the highest paid TE in NFL history...by a longshot.....wasn't enough. I mean, after playing exactly 0 downs in the NFL, it's clear that Winslow is more than $9 million better than Tony Gonzalez.

You gotta love those Poston's.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1849378

That doesn't surprise me Muck after all he IS a "F*cking Soldier!"
Hahahahaha.
:lol:

The Postons are incredible. They're still waiting for $30 mill bonuses for Orlando Pace and Julian Peterson :rolleyes:

What a tool! If I were the Browns, I would slightly improve the offer and then say "take it or sit your goat smellin' a$$ out til next year!"

Boy the Redskins have been vindicated (if anyone was questioning the wisdom behind their pick of Sean Taylor).

Another thing, Cleveland is trying to pay Kellen AT LEAST what Taylor is getting. And that's STILL not good enough.

The Postons are giving Kellen more a bad name, it's a shame too.

"Collins said the Browns proposed a deal that matched the one safety Sean Taylor, the No. 5 pick and Winslow's college teammate, signed this week with Washington."

Kellen, you were drafted AFTER Sean Taylor, which means you should get paid LESS than him, not more.

Winslow is the epitome of greed. Sure he's a very talented TE, but this is ridiculous. It's not like he's gonna take over games like he did in college.

I like Winslow as a football player...but I am undecided on him as a person. He is very selfish and greedy. Still he does kick *** :D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess being the highest paid TE in NFL history...by a longshot.....wasn't enough. I mean, after playing exactly 0 downs in the NFL, it's clear that Winslow is more than $9 million better than Tony Gonzalez.

Long live Bua (one of the few people that actually seem like they like the game, and not the money).

winslow winslow winslow. first it was the lashing out at miami. then it was the lashing out on draft day. now this. you havent played one down in the nfl and yet you are the greediest player out there. if he had half a brain (which he doesnt) he would fire his agents, sign the deal, and get his *** into training camp stat.

i've been holding my tongue, but this is ridiculous!!!! FIRST OF ALL,there is no way he deserves more than Tony G. SECONDLY, he was chosen after sean taylor yet he wants more than him....... i hope they screw him over so he gets nothing, serves him right.. SOLDIER OR NOT!!!!

bobdroopy said:

Saw part of this on "Outside the Lines Nightly" so once I saw your link to it I said I have to watch all of it. It is hilarious. The Postons are *******s. I guarantee you that next year in the Committee NFL Meeting, they make some sort of rule where a rookie is limited to the cash he makes.

Back
Top Bottom