Kellen Winslow REJECTS Biggest TE Contract Ever | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kellen Winslow REJECTS Biggest TE Contract Ever

Man, I don't give a flying you know what.

Go Winslow!

Im so happy for kellen. Both HE AND his father know, he is a future hall of famer. And they also know how badly the browns want him. Most teams would get moist over the thought of having a player like winslow on their team. Hes a player who is not could not only be a starter his rookie year, but also have a chance at making it to the pro bowl. He has nowhere to go but up. The only reason he was chosen behind taylor is because TE is not a big impact position. Hes a reciever and a great blocker, with great size, aglility and speed. Thats why he wans the big bucks. and f*** all that BS about 'loving the game", football is a business now, and hes not fooling himself b/c he knows no matter how good he is, he is expendible. So hes just doing what most FO are doing, treatin it like a business.

U KNOW hes going to get signed and get payed. the brown need him. Think about it....if you were in his postion and had his kind of leverage...what would you do? Accept 5 million dollar salary for a team who has little to no playoff potential? or a 10 million contract and stuff your pockets?

You decide.

dolphinpower said:
Im so happy for kellen. Both HE AND his father know, he is a future hall of famer. And they also know how badly the browns want him. Most teams would get moist over the thought of having a player like winslow on their team. Hes a player who is not could not only be a starter his rookie year, but also have a chance at making it to the pro bowl. He has nowhere to go but up. The only reason he was chosen behind taylor is because TE is not a big impact position. Hes a reciever and a great blocker, with great size, aglility and speed.
Future Hall of Famer? I think your jumping the gun a little bit there. He was chosen after Winslow because of attitude and not wanting to deal with his dad and the Postons. And because Taylor has just as much potential as Winslow. Starting his rookie year isn't saying much for the Browns, who is their starter now? Aaron Shea? He may be a good reciever but I've never heard of him being anymore than an ok blocker, by no means great at it. He is kind of skinny for a TE at 6'4 240, maybe 10 more pounds of muscle would work and I would still take a Tony G any day over this spoiled prick. Highest paid TE ever as a rookie and you say no? Please, strap it up and show you can play before making you start thinking your the ****. If I was the Browns I wouldn't budge on their already inflated offer, and let this kid decided if he wants to start his career off the right way or not.

Back
Top Bottom