Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kelley Washington Visiting WITH THE PATRIOTS!!

there could be hidden gems in any roster, buuuut i wouldnt classify barnes or morris as that, they showed what they could do and although morris put up some good numbers, they were just decent. were looking to improve.

Dolphin fans worry me. They have very little commitment to players. It is like a merry-go-round effect. Bring 'em in for a couple years, spit 'em out. That's part of the reason why Miami has been getting burned so often.

id take stallworth over washington and strongly believe one will be a fin by the end of the week

Dolphin fans worry me. They have very little commitment to players. It is like a merry-go-round effect. Bring 'em in for a couple years, spit 'em out. That's part of the reason why Miami has been getting burned so often.

Isnt that what every team is doing? I mean, the pats just drafted a TE every year for the last five years, sometimes two, and then they are out the door anyways. They bring in reciever after reciever and then gone. The bills are dishing off players left and right.

i think that is just familiar relativism. that is my own made up term. I dont care if you like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom