Kenyan Drake, Devante Parker And Laremy Tunsil Become Dolphins' Latest Injury Concerns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake, Devante Parker And Laremy Tunsil Become Dolphins' Latest Injury Concerns

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
9d62f7d9-e821-42b7-944d-6ff7a86236c1-large16x9_Drake.JPG

Tampa Bay — Two potential Miami Dolphins starters missed Wednesday’s practice due to injuries, while another starter was limited, raising concerns about the team’s health nearing the midpoint of the preseason.

Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake and wide receiver DeVante Parker did not practice on Wednesday, one day after working during the team’s first joint practice Tuesday with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Starting left tackle Laremy Tunsil, who practiced Tuesday, worked in a limited basis on Wednesday.

https://cbs12.com/sports/content/ke...tunsil-become-dolphins-latest-injury-concerns

Honestly would prefer Tunsil not play more than maybe one or two drives of the 3rd game. We don't need to see anything from him and if he were to get injured it will be nearly impossible to evaluate the team this year.

Tunsil is the most important player on this team in regards to injuries. He gets hurt then we are fielding a FCS line against the SEC. (Probably still are with him in there)

I know Parker is in his look at me I'm so impressive in preseason mode but I think I'd much prefer to move on from him.

Way too early to worry about any of this.

I have a feeling tunsils just being treated with kid gloves more than anything medical.

They know they lose him they up **** creek without a paddle

They are minor injuries to secured starters, I’m not gonna worry about missing practice time..if they are nicked just rest them and let’s see what we got in terms of depth.

I don't see how Parker being injured can be considered a concern. I would kind of expect the organization to be prepared to play without him and whenever he plays and does something just be happy if it happens.

Lol at Parker. Where’s that no 11 fins jersey w the name “inactive” on the back? We need an anti - honor roll in the stadium for the biggest losers in franchise history - Parker goes up there, J Martin, Dion Jordan, etc

Back
Top Bottom