Kevin Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Johnson

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What are the chances we land kevin johnson? e would be a great fit, exactly what DT was touted to be. I think we have about 500k of space but with the locker room in chaos it may be a time to see who is a team player and will restructure. Even if we loose out, it would be interesting to see who would take a pay cut. Johnsopn will go to the eagles in all likihood but the shake up affiliated with the pursuit may benefit us greatly.

Miami has an interest, but is down a ways on the waiver wire. Current speculation is that Detroit will pick him up.

I'd LOVE to see him here, but I don't think he'll slip that far.

Not real familiar with the waiver wire. Does the player have any say about where he plays, or do all the other teams have to pass on him?

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Does the player have any say about where he plays, or do all the other teams have to pass on him?

No and yes.

I heard an unconfirmed report the Lions picked KJ up.

Len Pasquirelli doesn't think anyone will claim him because of that $2m bonus coming up soon. If not, he becomes a free agent and anyone can sign him for any amount of ching.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Not real familiar with the waiver wire. Does the player have any say about where he plays, or do all the other teams have to pass on him?

Out all of the teams who claim the player, I believe the team with the worst record gets him. If in the offseason, they use the record from the previous season.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, because I am interested.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Out all of the teams who claim the player, I believe the team with the worst record gets him. If in the offseason, they use the record from the previous season.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, because I am interested.

That's correct. In mid-season, it's current records that determine waiver order.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

That's correct. In mid-season, it's current records that determine waiver order.

Thanks, Zoom. I wasn't too sure..

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Unless they have claimed somebody off of waivers earlier, then the go to the bottom of the list.

whats the point of picking up another reciever when we dont have a line to give the quaterback enought time to throw to him

Back
Top Bottom