Keyshawn Johnson interested in joining fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keyshawn Johnson interested in joining fins

SCall13 said:
(Sorry, but I really can't stand the guy...I'd MUCH rather have Owens, and I don't even want him)

yes me 2 and its because owens can put his money where his mouth is.

Hes overrated. He is a decent WR but he isnt the superstar he thinks he is. sorry but its a no for me.

Agree, Owens is the lesser of the evils. However, don't want neither one here. I think we'll have a good team chemistry next year and we should do everything possible to keep it that way.

Maybe at a very low price, I hate his attitude he thinks he is the greatest of all time and obviously he is NOT! I would rather have TO if i wanted a bad attitude.

PyroDOLFAN said:
****y Players do not belong in Miami
Johnson is full of himself, we have good enough receivers as it is
the only thing Johnson will accomplish is a rucess on offence.

my sentements exactly

At least TO's negative presence is coupled with great play. In Keyshawn's case it's coupled with all show and no go.

no thanks. definitely would rather have owens. I would love to see Owens here in Miami next year, and yes I know alot on here dont like the possibility but imagine what Culpepper could do with chambers and owens...just bombs all day. Owens is ten times the reciever (I liked what the poster above said..."ME Shawn" ha) is. IF we decide to put up with somones attitude its going to have to be owens.

We need playmakers, not cry-babies:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Where is Javon Walker?

we dont want javon walker either...to me if we go with a troubled reciever it should be owens.

OH HELLLLLLLL NO!!! We don't need the distraction. With Daunte on board we'll have even more Pro Bowl Recievers next year without that a-hole!

the only thing that crosses my mind when I hear his name is this vivid memory of him mouthing off to "chucky" and Drew. Now do you guys want to imagine for a second that scenario here in miami, him mouthing off to saban and to cpep? (tell you what though if that ever happened he'll be picking up his belongings outside the stadium the very next day, lol) NO THANKS! He is exactly the type of player that saban woudln't want imploding our team. We got a good thing going here lets not destroy it, and plus like the other previous posters here has said he has less talent than TO, so the question again is why would you want that kind of player?

Back
Top Bottom