Keyshawn Johnson interested in joining fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keyshawn Johnson interested in joining fins

how in the world can anyone say he has a worse attitude than owens?? he hasn't even been heard from in 2 years, and he's been very productive, and he's on "america's team." some of things people say here is ridiculous.

Avigatorx said:
And

Bout sums up my feelings on keyshawn "if you pay me 2 million $ ill play 30 downs a game for you" Johnson.

30 downs a game is about what a #3 WR should get!

DolphanD said:
30 downs a game is about what a #3 WR should get!

Yeah, but we can get a 3rd WR for cheaper than $2 mill per season and would possibly be better, less of a headache, less attitude, and much more a team player.

Keyshawn isnt any good anymore. Marty Booker is better than him. There is a reason why two teams have gotten rid of him and recently released, and its not because of his mouth but because of his game. Dont waste our time with that tall underachiever.

Saban already said he has no interest in him.We will get a speedy guy in the draft, maybe Skyler.:eek:

But remember, he's a star and chambers is most likely only a flashlight!! No thanks, too old, too slow and too disrespectful, and I agree with the earlier poster who said he is a bigger headache than T.O.

I hate him but after watching a few games last year....wow he makes every catch he can play for my team any day

acmeanvil49 said:
A taller OJ McDuffie.

Personally I'm not a big ME-shaun fan but we need someone on the other side of CC to be a target, someone tall would be nice, a big target.

I like that big TE out of Maryland who has 4.3 speed, he could easily be a WR, we have a 1st round pick if he last that long, he's too good to pass up.

This guy is an absolute beast - but will he be there at #16. If he is, he is an incredible athlete who could be a devistating asset. Two tightend sets with CC and MB along with Ronnie and/or Ricky. The possibilities are endless and the opportunities would be there to set this team on fire.

:fire:

he talks to much has always gotten into arguements with coaches and players.so he i snot worth it.good player with a bad attitude.

well i don´t want a guy on a team who is all about $$$

check this :

"I'm not trying to be the highest-paid wide receiver. I'm not trying to be the second highest-paid wide receiver," Johnson said during an interview on Sirius NFL radio Wednesday. "I just want to be compensated fairly for the abilities I display on the football field. Be it San Diego, San Francisco, Kansas City, Seattle, Carolina, Miami, Minnesota, Dallas again, I don't really care".

"I just want to be appreciated for what I do on the field and, you know, if you want to pay me $2 million, I'll give you $2 million worth of work. I'll play 30 plays a game for you."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnb16mar16,0,5067354.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

he´s an idiot

I'm not interested in Keyshawn at all. Maybe if he'd learn to keep his mouth shut and realize he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is. I'm not saying he's no good because he can be productive and never shys away from from taking big hits playing the slot. I just have no respect or interest in guys that have to run their mouths and take the focus off of their teams.

Back
Top Bottom