Keyshawn Johnson on Trevor Lawrence | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keyshawn Johnson on Trevor Lawrence

Let's take that back to the college days. If Tua goes to Oregon he becomes lesser. If Herbert attends Alabama he becomes greater.

I don’t necessarily believe that. Oregon has had several QB’s that weren’t as good as Tua get drafted in the top 5. I remember them well.

Herbert was in a fine situation at Oregon. It just wasn’t Alabama. Herbert at Oregon is not equal to Tua being thrust upon the single most clueless organization in professional sports and being asked to save it from itself.

I don’t necessarily believe that. Oregon has had several QB’s that weren’t as good as Tua get drafted in the top 5. I remember them well.

Herbert was in a fine situation at Oregon. It just wasn’t Alabama. Herbert at Oregon is not equal to Tua being thrust upon the single most clueless organization in professional sports and being asked to save it from itself.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. You actually think Tua has NFL level skills.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. You actually think Tua has NFL level skills.

Probably not as funny as you thinking the dolphins are an NFL level organization 🤣

All you need is somebody with the legs of Lamar Jackson to escape behind the 5 turnstiles , the arm talent of Jeff George , the durability of Brett Favre , and the football mind of 15 year Peyton Manning to overcome all the shoe salesman coaching your offense and you'll have a quarterback teams fear down there in south Florida 🤣

Probably not as funny as you thinking the dolphins are an NFL level organization 🤣

All you need is somebody with the legs of Lamar Jackson to escape behind the 5 turnstiles , the arm talent of Jeff George , the durability of Brett Favre , and the football mind of 15 year Peyton Manning to overcome all the shoe salesman coaching your offense and you'll have a quarterback teams fear down there in south Florida 🤣

Yawn. It was obvious in college that Tua only had a baseline NFL starter ceiling. He can play when everything is perfect around him.

The second it isnt perfect he crumbles. That fumble followed by the pick yesterday was 100% classic Tua.

Yawn. It was obvious in college that Tua only had a baseline NFL starter ceiling. He can play when everything is perfect around him.

The second it isnt perfect he crumbles. That fumble followed by the pick yesterday was 100% classic Tua.

That's simply not accurate kid. The entire season and everything going on around him is classic lolphins. 🤣

What was obvious was that as soon as he got picked by the lolphins - he was f*cked.

That's simply not accurate kid. The entire season and everything going on around him is classic lolphins. 🤣

What was obvious was that as soon as he got picked by the lolphins - he was f*cked.
Or maybe some of your Alabama players just ain't all they're cracked up to be at the next level.

Or maybe some of your Alabama players just ain't all they're cracked up to be at the next level.

Well I'm always interested in facts if you care to share some that may support your suggestion.

From what I can tell, they tend to do pretty well for themselves everywhere outside of south Florida.

Nobody does well for the lolphins it don't matter where they're from. It's a garbage a** organization from top to bottom and has been and will continue to be no matter how much you bozos blow smoke up each other's a** around here every pre season about how you're fixing to win 12 games. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom