Kimbo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo

Finch83

Starter
Reaction score
Anyone else know about Kimbo Slice the underground fighter in Miami? Well, the dude is a beast and basically beats up everyone he faces, but I would love to see him fight a UFC fighter.

The dude seems to only fight out of shape bouncers which makes him more of a bully IMO. I have seen a video on youtube of Kimbo losing to Gannon (who fought in the UFC at one point, but is probably the sorriest excuse for a UFC fighter). Anyways, since that sorry excuse of a fighter beat Kimbo, it just shows you how much the disparity is between underground fighters and UFC ones.

By the way, if you arent famaliar with Kimbo. Just search youtube for "kimbo slice" and you'll find all his fights.

Kimbo is about as strong as they come, but he's really out of shape. If he doesn't take you down in like the first 3 minutes, he's finished.

Kimbo sucks. I'd be interested to seem him fight anyone with any skills whatsoever.

[youtube]L8MWgJ6dnxc[/youtube]

He is training with bas rutten he looks pretty cut in this video you will see in the end looks like he is really taking this seriously. I Think his best chance at winning is taking the fight to the ground will see should be interesting

Kimbo is about as strong as they come, but he's really out of shape. If he doesn't take you down in like the first 3 minutes, he's finished.

But hasnt he been building up his stamina over the past couple months?

Kimbo IMO wont do as well with TRAINED fighters. When you are as big as he of course when you pick up fools off the street they are going to get their *** kick.

Kimbo IMO wont do as well with TRAINED fighters. When you are as big as he of course when you pick up fools off the street they are going to get their *** kick.

True. Isnt it tonight? Someone is going to fill us in right?

I really loathe Kimbo, but I must say if there is anyone who can get him decent MMA shape skill wise, in a short amount of time, Bas Rutten is one of the few...

kimbo may beat mercer because ray is so old and i doubt he's even taking this fight serious.

[youtube]L8MWgJ6dnxc[/youtube]

He is training with bas rutten he looks pretty cut in this video you will see in the end looks like he is really taking this seriously. I Think his best chance at winning is taking the fight to the ground will see should be interesting

If you look at him in the end I'd say he's lost a good 10-15 lbs.

yea itll be a good measure of were kimbo actually stands as far as real boxing skills go.... cause until now hes only fought street fighers,,,

Back
Top Bottom