Kimbo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo

kimbos boxing looked decent but he's still a sloppy pro...id kill to see him step in the ring with Fedor. kimbos an old dog, and his wrestling and submissions will never be close to great...that was one of the worst guillotines ive ever seen, it wasnt even close to sunk in, mercer just had enough of that crap...and, if he hadnt trained with Bas, he'd probably just engaged in a slug fest fairing worse. i really see just a few gimmick matches ala bob sapp or butterbean, but he'll never amount to much in the sport....
hmn...bob sapp or butterbean vs kimbo...i like it!

kimbos boxing looked decent but he's still a sloppy pro...id kill to see him step in the ring with Fedor. kimbos an old dog, and his wrestling and submissions will never be close to great...that was one of the worst guillotines ive ever seen, it wasnt even close to sunk in, mercer just had enough of that crap...and, if he hadnt trained with Bas, he'd probably just engaged in a slug fest fairing worse. i really see just a few gimmick matches ala bob sapp or butterbean, but he'll never amount to much in the sport....
hmn...bob sapp or butterbean vs kimbo...i like it!

everyones not meant to be the greatest..... but luckily theres a place for everyone.....

everyones not meant to be the greatest..... but luckily theres a place for everyone.....

i think a kimbo vs butterbean or sapp fight would be pretty entertaining, or brock lesnar for that matter...if they could include a few other good fights on the card...itd get decent purchases.

do you guys ever see kimbo fight one of the big time fighters

Big time like Liddell or Couture? No, absolutely not, never, not in a million years...Big time gimmicky fighters, like Lesnar (at this point he is a gimmick), Sapp, or Butterbean? Probably...
it would be fun to watch liddell in the ring with kimbo for 10 sec just to show the world how much far away kimbo is from a real champion fighter

I would rather never see him in the octagon. To me that would do just as much to show the world he is not a real fighter...
true but the will always be the ppl that talk as he is the best fighter int he world becuse hes won few street fights i would love to see him just get destroyed...i think butterbean can do that though

Let me give you some advice, those people that think he is the best, are the ones to stay far far away from...I don't want you getting hurt....

Big time like Liddell or Couture? No, absolutely not, never, not in a million years...Big time gimmicky fighters, like Lesnar (at this point he is a gimmick), Sapp, or Butterbean? Probably...

I think Kimbo could KO Liddell or Couture. You guys make it seem like he cant fight.

Back
Top Bottom