Kimbo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kimbo

I dunno Kimbo moves pretty fast for his size. He can take the punches. I know his ground game is weak seeing how he has only been training for what 2-3 months?

Give him time and he might be pretty decent.

I think Kimbo could KO Liddell or Couture. You guys make it seem like he cant fight.
this is the exact reason why i would love to see kimbo in the ring with liddell for 10 sec

kimbos boxing looked decent but he's still a sloppy pro...id kill to see him step in the ring with Fedor. kimbos an old dog, and his wrestling and submissions will never be close to great...that was one of the worst guillotines ive ever seen, it wasnt even close to sunk in, mercer just had enough of that crap...and, if he hadnt trained with Bas, he'd probably just engaged in a slug fest fairing worse. i really see just a few gimmick matches ala bob sapp or butterbean, but he'll never amount to much in the sport....
hmn...bob sapp or butterbean vs kimbo...i like it!

Haha, Bas Rutten would certainly have his hands full to get Kimbo ready for Fedor. If they fought tomorrow, I bet Kimbo wouldn't even last 1 round.

Haha, Bas Rutten would certainly have his hands full to get Kimbo ready for Fedor. If they fought tomorrow, I bet Kimbo wouldn't even last 1 round.

Thats a given.

Back
Top Bottom