King just said | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King just said

Screw KC I guess we can thank them for helping AZ negotiate Pats contract :roflmao:

ChambersWI said:
I could see us trading Pats to the Cards, they've got 2 3rds after trading Starks so maybe we can get a 2nd and a 3rd from them

Given that the 2nd rounder is fairly high, that won't happen. In fact, a third and a fifth or something like it is more likely given that they have 2 thirds.

More potential bidders is never a bad thing. AZ doesn't have a contract worked out with Surtain though, as KC apparently has already.

Is this the same Cards that wouldn't sign Hartwell earlier this offseason because Green said he won't pay any player a 10+ million dollar signing bonus?

would pat go to the cards is another question, he just could say no

zeke0123 said:
It wont be their #1 but we might get their second which is better than KCs second :) I also like the fact that it seems Tampa and Minny might get into a small bidding war for our first round pick hopefully they both want the same Guy and it gets ugly :).

i have to agree, all we have asked for is a second rounder for Pat. Now I know they are the cards but why would they grossly overpay us for the heck of it. It is like seeing the price on a car at 10k and saying you will pay no less than 14k. I would like to see a second rounder for Pat but dont hold your breath for a first round pick.

finsfan4life said:
The Cards aren't going to give up the #8 for Surtain.
I agree. BUt hey, if anyone's stupid enough to do that, the Cards didn't get where they are by being smart! I know it can't be, but what if the football gods actually made something crazy work in our favor for once?:roflmao:

Sarcastro said:
Is this the same Cards that wouldn't sign Hartwell earlier this offseason because Green said he won't pay any player a 10+ million dollar signing bonus?

"King Carl" is going to keep dragging his feet and Surtain will be elsewhere next season.

Were NOT trading a PRO BOWL CORNER for a fourth round draft pick.

Its not going to happen.

I'd love to get AZ's 2nd rounder for Pat. We get an even higher pick than KC would have given us, and we get to stick it to Peterson...win-win! lol

No it's got to be their early 3rd+plus their own 4th. That makes some sense. Their 2nd is the most I could see them giving up. Then they'll still have the 8+plus a 2nd+and the Starks 3rd.

Jaj said:
No it's got to be their early 3rd+plus their own 4th. That makes some sense. Their 2nd is the most I could see them giving up. Then they'll still have the 8+plus a 2nd+and the Starks 3rd.

Then I say no thanks we'll keep him.

finsfan4life said:
Then I say no thanks we'll keep him.

Uh check the value chart (since most Fin Fans consider it a Bible now) :shakeno:

It's worth a late 2nd rounder. I'd say another pick in there though would seal the deal. Maybe their 2nd next year.

Any other serious suitors for Surtain's services will help get KC off the fence I hope.

We're done dealing with KC. They're dead to us.

We either get Washington's or Arizona's 2nd round pick or we keep Surtain.

Back
Top Bottom