King just said | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King just said

miamirw said:
We're done dealing with KC. They're dead to us.

We either get Washington's or Arizona's 2nd round pick or we keep Surtain.

Hope so

Jaj said:
Uh check the value chart (since most Fin Fans consider it a Bible now) :shakeno:

It's worth a late 2nd rounder. I'd say another pick in there though would seal the deal. Maybe their 2nd next year.

Uhh I could care less about the value chart. We either get a 2nd or we keep him.

finsfan4life said:
Uhh I could care less about the value chart. We either get a 2nd or we keep him.

Do you even know what your saying? :lol:

Ok... Whatever... No use trying to explain to you that you can't be easy or too stubborn when trading.

You guys may think this sounds wierd, but as a Chief fan I am hoping this scares the piss out of Carl and he decides he should trade the 2nd right now.

Jaj said:
Do you even know what your saying? :lol:

Ok... Whatever... No use trying to explain to you that you can't be easy or too stubborn when trading.

Dude what the hell are you talking about? If nobody gives us a 2nd rounder for Surtain I say we keep him. Comprende?

Uh yah and that's stupid because it's 2nd round value we want. It doesn't have to be their exact 2nd rounder. Anyway they want to give that value, we should be up for it (unless it's all picks from next year, or picks at all from 07 and beyond).

Back
Top Bottom