Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill

What do do you know Dude?

Last place team.

3rd lowest rated Qb.

Have not one a playoff game in 15 years. Whats your point?

You drinking the Tanne Henne kool aid? Want a bet he is not the Dude?

Lots a folks thought Henne was the guy too. Don't feel bad. Stop pretending to the know the game. Ha!

You think Philbin knew the game? How about Brady? You think he knows who plays in the AFC East. You think he gets respect?
Tannehenne does not, never will. Even with the contract homer...

You know what makes you sound educated and informed on a subject? Attempting to make your point with not-quite-clever nicknames. "Tannehenne" pure genius. :rollseyes:

I get that some of these guys are disappointed in the play of THill this year. What I don't understand is who they think they could swap out and then be satisfied with that qb's production under these same circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They think?

Stay the course folks...ignore the noise...ryan tannehills the best player on the damn team...what i saw today of the qb play just further reinforces it for me

Jarvis Landry is the best player on the Dolphins.

I am a Tannehill backer and a lot has failed around him, but he needs to get better. His play has flatlined at best right now.

This teams in deep **** if a 4.6 slot is its best player...good thing for me i dont believe that

Until Tannehill can make defenses commit presnap and audible or pick mismatches on his own this offense is garbage. The Dolphins cannot call in some Lazor play and just run it regardless....the NFL is not high school football. They need to give Tanny the opportunity to play like the franchise signal callers since they paid him franchise money. None of the greats just walk up and run what is called in regardless of what the defense is showing. Amateur hour is over Lazor.

Until Tannehill can make defenses commit presnap and audible or pick mismatches on his own this offense is garbage. The Dolphins cannot call in some Lazor play and just run it regardless....the NFL is not high school football. They need to give Tanny the opportunity to play like the franchise signal callers since they paid him franchise money. None of the greats just walk up and run what is called in regardless of what the defense is showing. Amateur hour is over Lazor.

This guy gets it...you have handicapped him with the worst damn guards in football period and you add in the fact this team plays with zero tempo and doesnt allow the qb to check out and you are royally screwing the qb

When he comes out of the huddle and he reads the box the bubble screen to the wr is the extent of his freedom...stacked inside box he throws the bubble screen...if its not stacked inside he hands it off...basically he can count defenders otherwise its execute the play per the ocs play call

and even those built in bubble screen options are formation oriented

The real problem otherwise though is that in this offense the motion declares coverage to the qb and that is what its all predicated on zone vs man concepts routes wise so you eliminate by using the motion to declare the qbs ability to check out...there are no dummy snap counts to make the d declare...motion dictates which means the play is already in progress

Most every other team comes set runs a dummy snap count makes the d show its hand and checks out or adjust protections or all of the above accordingly...not miami under lazor...so we run plays into bad looks

This is what i meant since last year even when i said miami has neutered the qb in this offense

As long as lazor uses motion exclusively to id coverage you arent gonna get any check out qb options

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Jarvis Landry ran a 4.6 in college he cannot be the team's best player. Makes a lot of sense.

Landry is the only one who has made plays each week and has shown any energy each week.

Ryan Tannehill is a good QB that needs to continue to get better. He needs to step up these next few weeks and be accounted for.

Because Jarvis Landry ran a 4.6 in college he cannot be the team's best player. Makes a lot of sense.

Landry is the only one who has made plays each week and has shown any energy each week.

Ryan Tannehill is a good QB that needs to continue to get better. He needs to step up these next few weeks and be accounted for.

Jerry Rice ran a 4.6

Kiper being dead on doesn't even make rationale since. It's like saying your car needs to run great despite a bad head gasket. Until you fix the head gasket it's ludacris to think your car is going to run any better...

After being paid like a franchise QB Tanny should have demanded this, maybe the question is why hasn't the QB demanded this responsibility. Just my 2 cents.

Kiper being dead on doesn't even make rationale since. It's like saying your car needs to run great despite a bad head gasket. Until you fix the head gasket it's ludacris to think your car is going to run any better...

Maybe Kiper thinks Ryan Tannehill is the bad head gasket?

Back
Top Bottom