Knocking of Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knocking of Jay

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Knock Jay all you want but did you see how many drops the recievers had today, there were a few occasions downfield that were drops, and Jay laid a ball through three defenders into McKnight on that long ball....I didnt see the INT cause i tuned in late in the 2nd quarter, but still, Jay is able to shrug off mistakes and for the most part, make good decisions....

McKnight and McMichael both dropped potential touchdowns. However, the Jay bashers will blame Jay for the mistakes of the receivers and tight ends.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
McKnight and McMichael both dropped potential touchdowns. However, the Jay bashers will blame Jay for the mistakes of the receivers and tight ends.

100% in agreement.

The entire O needs to take the blame for the pathetic offense once again. They should be shining the D's shoes or mowing their lawns or something.

I don't think people blam Jay for the drops.
It's the missed open receivers they are pi$$ed about

If we had a just a good D we would be a very bad team with JAY AS QB!! Sorry but it's the truth!!

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Knock Jay all you want but did you see how many drops the recievers had today, there were a few occasions downfield that were drops, and Jay laid a ball through three defenders into McKnight on that long ball....I didnt see the INT cause i tuned in late in the 2nd quarter, but still, Jay is able to shrug off mistakes and for the most part, make good decisions....

For clarification.............. please define what a dropped balls is.

I think that as a reciever, especially a 3rd reciever or tight end, it is imperative to secure the ball when it is thrown to you. Making the catch is the most important thing. Yards after the catch can only be made after you make the catch. Ricky dropped one that hit him right in the pads with less than 3 mins to go in the game. If we had a pass-first offense then a few drops are not so detrimental. But in this offense everyball dropped is a potential drive killer.

This is sad

BS!

The throw to McMike was waaaay out of reach and although a decent pass, the one to McNight was not in his hands. McNight makes that play if he dives for the ball and that's it. He was strecthed as far as possible when running full speed and could only get his finger tips on it. Sorry but that one pass even if copleted would not have made up for how much Jay Fiedler costs this team. Without this D playing lights-out we're 1-4 right now, possibly 0-5.

Hey 984, I guess the QB rating thread is out of the question again this week huh?

Oh well, at least you guys have your scape-goats to hold onto.

All Fiedler did today is add to the fires burning in So Fl and add to the chants for his head. And deservedly so!

Here we go again. Let me save everybody the trouble.

Both sides are going to skew the facts and gear them to their liking. Both sides will taunt one another. Nothing will be settled. And we'll do it all week long.

There, I saved everybody a bunch of time in THIS thread.

Originally posted by mikefan22
If we had a just a good D we would be a very bad team with JAY AS QB!! Sorry but it's the truth!!

if ur aunt had balls she'd b ya uncle:lol:

Question Muck, So far this season, have you seen a QB in Jay Fiedler that can lead us to a SB win?

Jay has done nothing but stink up the place since opening day and there's nothing skewed about that.

The Jay Fiedler Protection Agency is just pissed off because they are now getting a taste of their own medicine. Giving it is no problem, they just can't take it.

If they don't like it, then maybe they shouldn't start ridiculous threads crying about the treatment of Jay.

This was inevitable and it's gonna get worse, in the press, on the streets, at the games and yes, even on m boards.

Back
Top Bottom