Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal

With all due respect, I have no idea what stats you are referring to but stats are meaningless with regards to a running backing handling pass protection. There is no way to account for scheme or assignment. Watch Moreno pick up a blitz and watch Miller. If that doesn't convince you then we'll just have to disagree.

I think the stats he is referring to is
Moreno only gave up 1 sack, 3 hits and 3 hurries on 80 pass blocks with Peyton. Miller gave up 2 sacks, 1 hit, and 4 hurries on 127 pass blocks with Tannehill.

Both players had 7 negative plays in pass protection but Miller did it in over 50% more protection plays.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 3m

Doesn't sound like any other teams are bidding for Moreno at the moment. So it'll likely come down to money with Miami. How low will he go?

Hard to judge how good Mereno really is.. When your QB has a record breaking season D. Thomas would look good..

poor guys getting a market reality check...why the hell couldnt we have given finnegan one...

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m

And for clarity, Knowshon Moreno is not the only tailback the Dolphins are exploring. Just the first to visit.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 21s

Broncos coach John Fox did say on ESPN Insiders the team has not closed door on return by Knowshon Moreno. Price must be right, obviously

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Curious to see where MJD lands. #Steelers have interest, but so do the teams in the AFC East. Explains why Moreno, Blount on hold.

I'd be fine with a veteran like Moreno or Jones-Drew at RB even with Miami drafting a player to pair with Miller. Better hurry up though. Drag your feet too long and NE/NYJ might sign them before.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 32s

Philbin: Moreno is a good player. We'll see how that works out.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 36s

Joe Philbin said Knowshon Moreno "was a good football player" and they'll continue to monitor his status. Points out free agency isn't over

Back
Top Bottom