Knowshon Moreno Week 1 Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno Week 1 Highlights

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;JwiLo3PxrkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=JwiLo3PxrkY[/video]

notice only 2 plays he was hit in the backfield; 1 where he ran into Clay, and his TD run. Nothing else until he is in positive yardage. That's both a testament for the OL and a mark against the Pats D

As ChambersWI said, Moreno had a monster game, but the OL had a lot to do with it. When you have holes, you can run, and the line definitely made some big holes.

Going to be interesting when Pouncey's back. Hopefully he doesn't tip off the run like some people think he does... haha.

As ChambersWI said, Moreno had a monster game, but the OL had a lot to do with it. When you have holes, you can run, and the line definitely made some big holes.

Going to be interesting when Pouncey's back. Hopefully he doesn't tip off the run like some people think he does... haha.

If the OL keeps this up, I tell Pouncey he has to earn it or atleast kick him to guard. If Satele is playing like he did yesterday how do you take him out of the lineup?

If the OL keeps this up, I tell Pouncey he has to earn it or atleast kick him to guard. If Satele is playing like he did yesterday how do you take him out of the lineup?

Did you see him pancake Wilfork on the 15 yards run....Satele may have something to prove as well

It's a good problem to have. If he plays that way against Buffalo this week, I don't take him off the field.

Samson did a good job but whats with the pony tail ? If he chopped it off would he lose all his strength ?
When Pouncy comes back we'll have one more good player. Never a bad thing.

Jordan's the one who may have trouble getting back in the rotation. Between McCain who played some at DE and Fede when he gets back he may be the odd man out.

[video=youtube;ikKu30r0mRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ikKu30r0mRE[/video]

That dude gets focused come game time. I read in Armondo's column he was stalking the sidelines and staring down the Pat players when they were doing warm ups. Albert said his attitude was infectious and get everyone else fired up.

I like the fact even thou he has missed half a season in two years of his 5 year career, he has the first round pedigree (drafted 12th 2009) but not nearly the carries Arian foster has, a guy that came in un drafted in 09 and only had 37 carries year one but over the five years total has over 1100 carries vs Moreno at about 650. If he can shake the injury bug, there will be plenty of Moreno jerseys in the stands for a few years!!! Keep it up, rep New Jersey well Knowson!!

The plug-and-play attitude of NFL teams with the RB position is one of the more idiotic trends of the last several seasons, IMO. Yes, it's a passing league, and yes, RBs are not quite as important as they used to be, but you still need somebody good back there for a fully dynamic offense.

Having Knowshon back there instead of Miller/Thomas may as transformative as Lazor over Sherman.

The plug-and-play attitude of NFL teams with the RB position is one of the more idiotic trends of the last several seasons, IMO. Yes, it's a passing league, and yes, RBs are not quite as important as they used to be, but you still need somebody good back there for a fully dynamic offense.

Having Knowshon back there instead of Miller/Thomas may as transformative as Lazor over Sherman.

He ran like a man on a mission yesterday and his attitude after runs gave the offensive line the confidence they needed. Without him, we don't win that game. Game ball goes to him!

Back
Top Bottom