Knowshon Moreno | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno

SmokyFin

Starter
Reaction score
What's the latest on how Moreno's rehab is going? Hopefully he's back with the team next season at 100%. Miller has done a good job stepping up but Knowshon would have been huge for the Fins this season. Love to see him and Lamar sharing the carries next year.

Also, what about Dustin Keller? Is going to be able to resume his career? That was another huge loss when it happened.

Dustin Keller is retired

Moreno is a FA and Miami probably won't resign them as they have cap issues this offseason. Pouncey, Oddrick, and a decision on Tannehill.

Moreno is gone

Dustin Keller is retired

Moreno is a FA and Miami probably won't resign them as they have cap issues this offseason. Pouncey, Oddrick, and a decision on Tannehill.

Moreno is gone
Even if he won't cost too much? But I'm guessing we draft a rb high in the draft eh?

football landscape is littered with RBs.. aint what position was.. no need to spend; draft - 3-7rds

Knowshon? He's done with us. We're not gonna re-sign him. I say we draft a bruising back

If he's healthy and we can sign him for a good price it would be ridiculous to not re-sign him.

He was easily the best back on the team this year and we wouldn't have beaten NE without him. If he doesn't get hurt he more than likely would have made the difference in some of our losses also.

If he's healthy and we can sign him for a good price it would be ridiculous to not re-sign him.

He was easily the best back on the team this year and we wouldn't have beaten NE without him. If he doesn't get hurt he more than likely would have made the difference in some of our losses also.

Forget it, no need to tie up a roster spot on a guy who's NEVER been healthy. Ask Denver. I would just rather move on

Is it true we were the only team to offer him a contract? If so I could see him back for 2-3 million on a 1 year deal. Not likely but possible.

I would save money elsewhere and resign him. Miller is doing great this year, but having 2 backs is a necessity in the NFL. Diane Thomas will be cut again.
Those high dollar guys are where the decisions will be made.

I would save money elsewhere and resign him. Miller is doing great this year, but having 2 backs is a necessity in the NFL. Diane Thomas will be cut again.
Those high dollar guys are where the decisions will be made.
Nice post brother! Need a very good vet to help a newly drafted RB to succeed and understand the game, and be a mentor.

Agreed.. Also I like Lamar Miller but he still IMO isn't a #1 RB, the system has helped him a ton this year. We need a bruising RB in the Draft next year. The Teams that go deep in the playoffs always have a mean ground game or a system to fit it.
Barring injury id say those close games we lost, we would have won and be sitting at the top of the AFC right now. People who think the running game isn't as important anymore are confused.. It all starts with the running game, always has, always will..

I cant think of any Team that has ever won a Super Bowl without a great running game. Dan Marino can attest to this. There is no better example.

Well actually on the opposite side, Trent Dilfer was an O.K. QB with a bad ass RB and Defense to go with it, Jamal Lewis clock grinder

Moreno was running like an elite RB until he got hurt. Having Miller and Moreno would be a very good attack. He already knows the offense and blocking assignments as well.

I'd have to think that with Moreno healthy, this team would be competing for the 1st seed this year..........

he cant stay healthy. we wont pay anyone that cant stay healthy. and he doesnt listen to coaches to come out of the game when he clearly is hurting. he waves them off, then gets hurt to the point of IR.

I dont think he is coming back.

Back
Top Bottom